**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

so that these newer tech fleece pants fit large is p much confirmed, yeah?

i wear an xs in the older run, so guess i'm sol

This is the pics from footsites. I think it gives you ideas how the new tech fleece pants fit now.
U4495837_om1

U4495837_om2
These look like the same fit as the last batch with cerulean and voltish yellow and a bunch of others.

This yr tech is big compared to last year I usually get 3x tall so what would be the recommended size for the new pair 5'10 265lbs

I personally like the new fit - last year's bottoms were getting closer to fitting like tights than sweats. The new ones are far bigger in the seat, thighs, rise, and inseam; a 2019 XL doesn't feel anything like a 2020 XL.

just received my XL tall order and I’m liking the fit of these. These aren’t as slim as the previous ones. The length is just enough. I’m keeping it

just received my XL tall order and I’m liking the fit of these. These aren’t as slim as the previous ones. The length is just enough. I’m keeping it
Might buy a pair if thats the case. My big calves suffocate on XL and XXL is too baggy around the waist.

Not really Tech Fleece related, but anyone have any good recommendations of Nike pants, other than Tech Fleece, that would be good for the winter that has a tapered look? I see Nike has some woven pants, AR3221, but I'm afraid they might not fit right. I might just buy them and if I don't like them I'll return them.

Anybody here able to try and provide me with a style number for a tech fleece windrunner? The description is pretty weak, so please bare with me;

it was one of the first styles of windrunners available. It had the techfleec under the chevron/v, but it had a nylon material on the shoulders and top of the chevron. I remember there was a blue version available. I know they came out with something similar I think with a metallic silver upper a year or so ago, but I’m looking for the old version.

Anybody here able to try and provide me with a style number for a tech fleece windrunner? The description is pretty weak, so please bare with me;

it was one of the first styles of windrunners available. It had the techfleec under the chevron/v, but it had a nylon material on the shoulders and top of the chevron. I remember there was a blue version available. I know they came out with something similar I think with a metallic silver upper a year or so ago, but I’m looking for the old version.

i bought this one a few years ago. not sure if this is it.

616757-063

i bought this one a few years ago. not sure if this is it.

616757-063

thank you! That’s definitely the style. Does anybody know if they had an earlier version with zippered pockets?

Back
Top Bottom