**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

1 of 6. This is my favorite color for now. Gotta see the red in-person.

Screenshot_20201130-195740_Gallery.jpg
Looks good, man. Mine in black came in. Tried using it for running, but it gets me way too warm and I don't like that feeling of having sweat trapped inside. That's my fault for not thinking it through, though.

Quick question about the new tech fleece pants: In the older TF pants, size small was a bit tight for me. But I just bought a small in the new TF pants after reading that they run big now. You guys think I should be good with a small in the new TF pants?
If the older ones were tight on you and you feel like you could have gone up a size in them, the new version in small should be fine for a slightly looser fit. That's just my guess, though.

Perfect thank you! I saw a video of a guy doing a review of them and he said he was 5'11 and wearing the new pants in a Medium. It looked crazy baggy on him so I went with a small. I'm 5'4 so hopefully I'm good. Its reassuring to hear from here and actually seeing it on someone. Thanks!
I think I saw that same video. Raj's Reviews, right? To be fair, I don't think they looked "crazy baggy" on him. Just not the same slim fit we're used to. It's still tapered accordingly, just not close-fitting as before.

I also normally wear sz Medium in old tech fleece and just got sz Small in the new TF pant. The waist feels the same, but the length seems longer but not too bad. Depending on your height, you won't get the "hanging-above-water". The thigh area definitely feel looser, but the calf seems about the same but looser a bit. I am going to try to wash it and see how it fits afterward. The material seems a bit different, but I don't feel the annoying feeling from the stitches around the knee area.
Yeah, feeling the stitching was awful. One of the main reasons I got rid of my two previous pairs. I hope the material doesn't end up pilling as easily as my previous ones did.

The top fits TTS imo. Just the pants/jogger you need to go a size down for a snug fit.
Top fits a bit looser in comparison to previous years', but I'd stay true to size. I don't have a problem with my TTS one.

Also is it just me, or did this run sell out WAY more quickly than the last few have? Some colors were gone in a matter of days!
Yeah, I noticed that. It's probably due to the sales and holiday shopping; people want to get what they want/need during this time since 25% off is probably the best deal we'll get for a while.

I apologize if I missed it, but how are the the new 3M tech fleece running? The previous style was the slightest but tight. So I’m ok if they run a little big. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Finally got to try the new Windrunners with the zippered arm pocket. I'd opt for going one size down if you like the first/second generation fit, IMO. It doesn't feel as "premium" as the first/second (bilateral zippered side pockets) or third generation (bold chevron w/o zippers on the side pockets).

Finally got to try the new Windrunners with the zippered arm pocket. I'd opt for going one size down if you like the first/second generation fit, IMO. It doesn't feel as "premium" as the first/second (bilateral zippered side pockets) or third generation (bold chevron w/o zippers on the side pockets).
Yep, I had to size down in joggers and matching top/hoodie

I would definitely go a size down in this years version

I just washed the new TF pant, and it seems it shrinks a bit. Calves areas are definitely slimming down. The thigh is still loose. The length is a bit long, it's just right. I feel the material is softer therefor the stitching on the knee area does not seem to bother me. The placement of the side zipper pocket is kinda weird. RegardlessI think Im gonna cop more new TF pant down the road if they're on sale again. For sure size down from the previous years.

I don't like the hoodie since they change the wrist cuff. I prefer the traditional cuffs.

Love it!

Waiting on mailman to deliver my matching blue bottoms

Attachments

• 20201208_121113.jpg
    20201208_121113.jpg
    358 KB · Views: 457
  • 20201208_164103.jpg
    20201208_164103.jpg
    419.1 KB · Views: 687
I just washed the new TF pant, and it seems it shrinks a bit. Calves areas are definitely slimming down. The thigh is still loose. The length is a bit long, it's just right. I feel the material is softer therefor the stitching on the knee area does not seem to bother me. The placement of the side zipper pocket is kinda weird. RegardlessI think Im gonna cop more new TF pant down the road if they're on sale again. For sure size down from the previous years.

I don't like the hoodie since they change the wrist cuff. I prefer the traditional cuffs.
I was just about to ask if anyone has had experience washing their TF pants. Just got my pair in today and they are definitely baggier than before. Funny cause I got a size Small in both the older TF pants and new TF pants. The older Pants fit, imo, way too tight. But the new ones, fit decent, even when baggy. I may have to give them a wash. What washing and dryer settings did you use?

sneakerwolf916 sneakerwolf916 Normal wash cycle, and medium heat for dryer. I've washed it twice actually and while the thigh area a bit loose (diaper-effect) but waist and calf are slim fit. The length is actually perfect now. If I get my normal size Medium, I believe the length and calf area might be looser.

My advice is get both sizes and wash them. You keep which ever fits better, and return the other one. Basically this is what I do for all Nike clothing. Their clothing is not consistent.

Reactions: 907
Just order a size down if u want the fit like last year lol

Wouldn’t be drying dark colors tech fleece bc they will fade very easily

Back
Top Bottom