**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Can someone point me in the right direction for a size chart for tech fleeces?
Look on NDC but wouldn’t go by that... most of us sized down from normal tech fleece size. For instance, was a sz medium previous years, waist is 33-34... had to size down to a small this year bc of how huge they made these lol

How do the new tech fleece pants fit? I haven’t gotten a pair since 2016. Tryna see if they’re worth $110.

I was a fan of this new fit initially, but I’ve realized there’s just too much space in the knee area for me. I hope Nike moves back to the old fit.

They’ve gotten baggier.
Any idea on where to get good high quality sweatpants?

I got a pair of old uniqlos that I like, but they have new ones and changed their design. It’s a whole other marital that’s baggy too.

I can’t find any brand to cop some high quality pants from.

Any idea on where to get good high quality sweatpants?

I got a pair of old uniqlos that I like, but they have new ones and changed their design. It’s a whole other marital that’s baggy too.

I can’t find any brand to cop some high quality pants from.

Lululemon

From the sale. Would have had the jacket for the purple set but they over sold.
20210329_193848.jpg
20210329_194501.jpg

It's officially 80+ degrees here in Sacramento. Guess it's time to put the Tech Fleece into hibernation

Always a little cooler in the East Bay but today that first 75 degree day of the year that hits every March.

Forget what the thermostat says, this always feels like the hottest day of the year after low to mid 60’s all winter. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom