**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

i was bought new niketech pant color from Europe 
happy.gif

Sorry if said before but will these be heading to the US later on? 

Last edited:
does anyone know where i can get last seasons tech fleece 98 track jacket in this heathered grey?

i planned on getting it this autumn but i can't find it on ndc anymore.

I got to try on the current tech pants and was wondering if the ones below (2.0 they are called right?) would fit the same. I tried on both M and L. The thighs on M were tight, but the waist was fine. L was good waist wise and thigh width. Will I be fine with L in these as well?

Last edited:
Thanks for the info everyone but I'm looking specifically for the gray heathered one with striping on it to match the pants I have...ima check the outlets this weekend

I got to try on the current tech pants and was wondering if the ones below (2.0 they are called right?) would fit the same. I tried on both M and L. The thighs on M were tight, but the waist was fine. L was good waist wise and thigh width. Will I be fine with L in these as well?

I had no idea they continuously made them in different colors. Will have to watch out but I really only need either two dark greys since I dont rock sweats outside

great lakes in Michigan have any of this stuff so i can see it in person and cop?

let me guess, no? michigan in general sucks at getting anything

Been to Michigan once. Detroit actually. The best thing about being in the center of that city is that no matter where you go you are leaving.

That should be a fact on www.enjoythed.com

Last edited:
Anyone looking for tech fleece shorts for 50% off check you local attic
San Diego - M, L
Buena Park -L

Back
Top Bottom