**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I've never seen them transfer to a gift card like that. Without receipt from nike they will probably give you "lowest exchange value" at the lowest price any nike location has aka outlets. That's usually every retail stores rule.

Last edited:
I've never seen them transfer to a gift card like that. Without receipt from nike they will probably give you "lowest exchange value" at the lowest price any nike location has aka outlets. That's usually every retail stores rule.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I'm gonna give them a ring right now

Nah. We bout that fuzzy fleece warmth in here. I do have the white label euro tech fleece pants but those are different.

Last edited:

If you don't have a receipt then they'll give you whatever price they scan at on a gift card. Plus your only allowed to return 3 maybe 4 items a year without a receipt.

If you don't have a receipt then they'll give you whatever price they scan at on a gift card. Plus your only allowed to return 3 maybe 4 items a year without a receipt.
Wrong to both. Dude had it right the first time. They'll give you what the lowest price in the system is, which is typically the outlet price. I've exceeded 4 returns without a receipt in less than a year without a problem.

Wrong to both. Dude had it right the first time. They'll give you what the lowest price in the system is, which is typically the outlet price. I've exceeded 4 returns without a receipt in less than a year without a problem.

That's what I meant by saying by "scanned" price. I returned a pair of Kobes that retailed for $200 and got $160 for them because that was the outlet price. I guess I should have worded it better. A few outlet employees have said that a customer was allowed 3 or 4 returns without a receipt, so I just took their word for it. Thanks. Good to know. I've got a couple other items I was planning on returning to a factory store, but was hesitant because I have already returned 3 items thus far.

Maybe you kids should get a job and stop filling the forum wih garbage about how you are all trying to save $10 at Macy's or how you really "put one over on them" How about facts and help here.. Nobody cares about how you wanna double up to trade a pair or how you are going to ruin yours doing daily activity. what a waste of a thread.. And it's been going on for weeks.. Don't you guys have any friends.. or again maybe get your hustle up a little more and just get it done and stop talking about maybe getting something done??
Agreed. This thread has been filled with crap like saving an additional whopping $5 on the tech fleece pants at Macy's.

Saving money on tf at Macy's > flooded posts of how do these fit, buying pants at target, how do these look on me

I think these dudes mad they probably spent retail on these pants :lol:

it aint that serious. the last 20 pages been strictly about the macys deal. If you dont like it go on twitter or something.

Regardless of the strange happenings of this thread, Happy Thanksgiving yall. Enjoy your families and get ready for the sales to come 
smokin.gif

Tried a few hours ago with Macy's and got cart jacked but got thru 30 minutes ago for two pairs for 108 shipped. :smokin

SMH I didn't see the mediums restocked
If I'm not mistaken all had restocked earlier then disappeared except for xl and up. Then I checked again and smalls and larges were back up. These are my first pairs so just keep randomly checking fam.

Back
Top Bottom