**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

saw all the new colors stateside already... all have that real tiger stripe non sense... only decent is red because the accents are black

Anyone have any experience with defective claims to Nike? Just noticed a hole along the seem next to the back zipper pocket on my black pair that's less than 6 months old...kind of disappointing considering I have about 6 pairs in different colors.

Anyone have any experience with defective claims to Nike? Just noticed a hole along the seem next to the back zipper pocket on my black pair that's less than 6 months old...kind of disappointing considering I have about 6 pairs in different colors.
Read the first post on the first page.  You'll get a voucher.

That volt looks awful.  Is it cheaper to make or some ****?  I've never heard anyone liking that ****. 

returned the charcoal tech fleece. Trust me you don't want these other wise you'll be looking like the kind of person who has Lints on their pants

Soo people will buy Camo tech fleece and walk around outside looking like you're wearing lil kids pajamas, but Charcoal heathered TF are a no go? 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom