**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Could someone tell me if the Carbon Heather TF Pants are too much darker than the standard gray ones? I want a gray one badly, but only the Carbon one is available at the Brazilian Nike store, and it's really hard to tell by the pictures from the internet. Can't find any videos also 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Nike usually does the extra 30% off on the weekends so if you can hold off until then and place your order

Could someone tell me if the Carbon Heather TF Pants are too much darker than the standard gray ones? I want a gray one badly, but only the Carbon one is available at the Brazilian Nike store, and it's really hard to tell by the pictures from the internet. Can't find any videos also 
frown.gif

Yes they are close in color to reg. gray TF.... The reg grey TF have a blk zipper stripe 

These below are Carbon Heather 

http://www.nike.com.br/CALCA-NIKE-TECH-FLEECE-PANT-335694.html

Last edited:
Finally got my Windrunner and Tech pants with the blue strings from the outlet and the blue strings actually kill it for me. Would it be possible to just go to footlocker, finish line or Nike store and get an even exchange for the ones with the black strings without a receipt?

Finally got my Windrunner and Tech pants with the blue strings from the outlet and the blue strings actually kill it for me. Would it be possible to just go to footlocker, finish line or Nike store and get an even exchange for the ones with the black strings without a receipt?

I actually felt the same way and tried to exchange the wind runner at Finish Line for the black string. It was a no go, they wouldn't do it without a receipt.

This might sound like a stupid question but for those of you who have the TF shorts, do you think you can wear them during the summer? 

Lol I only ask because I live in Arizona and I know TF has that insulating fabric that might give me swamp a55 during the 120 degree summers lol 

Lol I only ask because I live in Arizona and I know TF has that insulating fabric that might give me swamp a55 during the 120 degree summers lol 
You'll get that with any shorts in that environment. You'll be fine.

Yeah there's a lot of women's stuff on there. I tried to update my original post with all the links for the men's TF.

Back
Top Bottom