**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

just get a microfiber blanket instead of sleeping in the TF man
laugh.gif

TF is an inferno to sleep in
Shoutout the microfiber blankets doe
this guy knows. it'll keep you so toasty

Dudes sleeping in Tech Fleece like it's their jamjams? What's wrong with yall lmaoooo Christmas Morning in a TF onesie? :rofl:

never sleep in TF, that's should be a form of punishment for your balls

Naw you just need to get out of your hanes and get a good pair of boxer briefs. The Calvin klein ones I wear are game changers lol

Dudes sleeping in Tech Fleece like it's their jamjams? What's wrong with yall lmaoooo Christmas Morning in a TF onesie? :rofl:

They are mad comfortable and its winter out still. Your chestnuts are not roasting on an open fire. What's so weird about that lol

Last edited:
seriously, sleeping in TF is very odd, unless you're homeless and sleeping outside. I don't pretend to understand cold weather since I'm in So Cal, but i just can't ever imagine sleeping in TF. Doesn't seem comfortable. There's gotta be a better way to keep warm than TF.

I do t get the problem with sleeping with TF :lol: I've napped in them for hours at a time but my wiener and sack was never overheating.

seriously, sleeping in TF is very odd, unless you're homeless and sleeping outside. I don't pretend to understand cold weather since I'm in So Cal, but i just can't ever imagine sleeping in TF. Doesn't seem comfortable. There's gotta be a better way to keep warm than TF.

A duvet definitely helps lmao, people spending $$$ on TF instead of a good comforter set. :nerd:

Are N98 jackets any longer than the sweatshirts? I'm 6'4" and had to return the xl sweatshirt.

I hope u got them for 40 or less cuz they hit outlets twice since Macys had them.

Repped for the discipline to wait I wouldve just cancelled and got them in store
laugh.gif
lmao...I dont mind the wait..I already have a set (black, blue & grey)....and it only cost me $48...

Thank you for this thread. A pair of my sweat pants got dried. the legs shrank and now they stop midcalf 

Back
Top Bottom