**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

honestly at these prices i wouldnt think twice about buying or not.

How are they letting you order through the phone when they need your card to swipe through the mobile device, so you would have to be there. I tired through another store and that's what they told me. If anyone could find out and let me know that'd be great.

How are they letting you order through the phone when they need your card to swipe through the mobile device, so you would have to be there. I tired through another store and that's what they told me. If anyone could find out and let me know that'd be great.
lol...you know they can just enter your info....swiping is so 1999...lmao

Read through the thread people.

But in regards to how, it's been discussed. They have to enter it in on the computer instead of the mobile device.

Last edited:
In the next few days....this thread is gonna be a  "what you pick up" thread...lol

Half pickup. Half people freaking out about not getting their order asap. Half asking repetitive questions that the answers are a page before the question.

And yes I know that's 1.5 halves.

Half pickup. Half people freaking out about not getting their order asap. Half asking repetitive questions that the answers are a page before the question.

And yes I know that's 1.5 halves.
Idk how people can miss out...so many chances to purchase..

Last edited:
We need to leak out and find other outlets that will take orders. NJ is getting hammered.

I think I'm about to return the gray pair of tech pants I got from DSG for $75 and buy the gray for $20 at the outlet

Back
Top Bottom