**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

For those here who wear M in the tech fleece pants/shorts, what size in the tech windrunners do you usually get?

Does it looks too weird or not proportioned to wear an L windrunner, but a M in the fleece pants?

That is quite normal. I'm bigger up top. I wear L in Windrunners and M in shorts

For those here who wear M in the tech fleece pants/shorts, what size in the tech windrunners do you usually get?

Does it looks too weird or not proportioned to wear an L windrunner, but a M in the fleece pants?
I wear M in pants and L in windrunner and it looks fine.

Finally biting on the TF pants after holding out forever. Have some Heather Greys on the way, and beating the Black Camo, though the only person I've seen pull those off are Lebron.

Same! M pants/shorts L on top! Nothing wrong!

Copped today for a good price.

Nike has a permanent hold on my wallet 
roll.gif

mean.gif

Couple of my latest pickups

i got my T&F crews in. the zippers are dope and the hidden pocket is a nice add on. i think its aw77 so its a nice weight that isnt TF heavy

Usually just read the forums and never post, but I made an account to warn people.

After much reading, I finally decided to pull the trigger and order a pair of Black Tech Fleece 1mm. I saw that Dickssportinggoods was running a sale for Fathers Day so I ordered there. Saving $15 is better than nothing, right? Well, when they finally arrived, I stared at them in amazement. There's no way that there can be this many pages in this thread about this piece of crap. Upon further inspection, low and behold, they're not Nike at all... they're from Uniqlo.

After navigating their super awesome automated phone system, I finally get someone. James was as nice as I guess anyone could be when dealing with an irate customer. He offered me a bin-check, where someone verifies the actual product before it's sent out and to send me a call tag for my Uniqlo pants. To top it off, he extends a 10% refund of my purchase. It's not much, as maybe I should've asked for more, but it's just not in me to be greedy. The most irritating part of the call was that he couldn't connect me to a supervisor or give me a corporate phone number or email. Not only do I feel ripped off, but someone is stealing from them internally and doing a crappy job doing it.

I'm pretty f'ing pissed and had to vent somewhere, so I came here. NT has always been a good resource for finding shoes, I figure I could give back in some sort of way. So, moral of the story: don't order anything from Dickssportinggoods.

edit: dic ks is censored...

Last edited:

Usually just read the forums and never post, but I made an account to warn people.

After much reading, I finally decided to pull the trigger and order a pair of Black Tech Fleece 1mm. I saw that Dickssportinggoods was running a sale for Fathers Day so I ordered there. Saving $15 is better than nothing, right? Well, when they finally arrived, I stared at them in amazement. There's no way that there can be this many pages in this thread about this piece of crap. Upon further inspection, low and behold, they're not Nike at all... they're from Uniqlo.

After navigating their super awesome automated phone system, I finally get someone. James was as nice as I guess anyone could be when dealing with an irate customer. He offered me a bin-check, where someone verifies the actual product before it's sent out and to send me a call tag for my Uniqlo pants. To top it off, he extends a 10% refund of my purchase. It's not much, as maybe I should've asked for more, but it's just not in me to be greedy. The most irritating part of the call was that he couldn't connect me to a supervisor or give me a corporate phone number or email. Not only do I feel ripped off, but someone is stealing from them internally and doing a crappy job doing it.

I'm pretty f'ing pissed and had to vent somewhere, so I came here. NT has always been a good resource for finding shoes, I figure I could give back in some sort of way. So, moral of the story: don't order anything from Dickssportinggoods.

Lol, someone did a swaperoo to DSG

Sorry to hear that bro! Like the OP said they did a "swaperoo". I ordered my 1st pair of TF pants from there and had no problems. Hope you get this issue resolved. 

@Bknt Sorry to hear that bro, remember around Memorial Day weekend, Jimmy Jazz and a couple sites had Nike Tech Fleece products on sale but couldn't pull the trigger being that something similar may happen.. I have a few boutiques and Footactions that sell Nike Tech products I'll just wait for an instore coupon to flourish appose to ordering online.

Back
Top Bottom