**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

im 6'4 about 225 with really broad shoulders and my waist is a 34. Would i be a larger or an xl in the AW77' Tech Fleece Hoodie? I want something thats not too tight around my shoulders and upper back but also dont want to have that box look that box look that i get from some nike *****. what do you guys think?
anyone any tips? i also want to take advantage of nikes clearance. Not sure if i should go L or XL

I'm 6ft 180 with broad shoulders and chest and I went with a large. You could probably go XL
thanks for the reply!

@MF Gooze  you and that discount 
mean.gif
 lol ever think about charging people to proxy?

Idk I'm 5'11 with broad shoulders and a 46in chest @195 lb and I got the xl windrunner and it fits really well. I would say go with the xl

checked the 1st page for sizing of the bonded windrunner and it didn't say anything about it.. was wondering if these fit like the regular windrunners or do they fit bigger like the fade windrunners.. 

Thanks in advance..

checked the 1st page for sizing of the bonded windrunner and it didn't say anything about it.. was wondering if these fit like the regular windrunners or do they fit bigger like the fade windrunners.. 

Thanks in advance..

It's slimmer in the arms, and slightly looser in the chest and body. I have the grey in a M, which is a bit snug, but doable. I have the black in sz L, which is big enough to wear on top of a dress shirt if I had more than one layer.

View media item 1699560
I just bought the therma sphere pants yesterday for the oddest reasons. I am headed to Mexico tomorrow and they said it's supposed to rain the whole time there. I wanted something weatherproof rather than always having to change pants and what not. I literally ran water of these things and it's that material that water will just run off it like nothing. Has Nike always had clothes like this or is it a first?

had a $50 gift card and ended up copping The game royal tech fleece crew neck and the dark grey heather/medium grey tech fleece bonded wind runner for around 70 shipped

also copped the last pair of tech fleece jogger pants END had for $79 shipped

Still need those grey ones. I got a pair of black large is love to trade for a pair of grey medium. Nwt if someone wants to swap

If you guys want the Birch heather hoodie from Nordstrom, some stores have one size LARGE available, even though online the website shows up as sold out.

Call the following stores and do a phone order:

St#20:OR: 503.224.6666
St#73:UT: 801.322.4200
St#320: CA: 714.549.8300

The item number is #897389

Price is $55, ships free. I'd do it ASAP because I was told there's only one in each store at the moment.

How warm is the tech fleece bonded windrunner jacket? Would want to wear it bicycling in 35-50 degree weather.

idk if I would wear it in anything lower than 50 to be honest. That 35 degree weather may go through you like nothing 

idk if I would wear it in anything lower than 50 to be honest. That 35 degree weather may go through you like nothing 

He must be a west coast guy lol Windrunner is fine in cool temperatures no issues with it even in low 20's

He must be a west coast guy lol Windrunner is fine in cool temperatures no issues with it even in low 20's
Haha yup that Oregon weather. I don't mess with those east coast winters yall be having ice ages over there lol

I saw the green Camo pants in the store today and they looked like a cheaper version of last years' pants. The print looks kinda cheap. You can see the material through the print(almost like a pair of printed socks.

Back
Top Bottom