**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

$76 for tech fleece pants isn't that great of a deal. Wait it out guys. Late Nov/early Dec, $50 pants will be had.

Will it be on NDC or outlets or other sites? Or will I have to pray for another tech fleece gate?
I am heavily considering a bonded windrunner for $83 on NDC right now.

Will it be on NDC or outlets or other sites? Or will I have to pray for another tech fleece gate?
I am heavily considering a bonded windrunner for $83 on NDC right now.

Was thinking the same .. was going for 2 hoodies myself .. is it likely they will go on sale for cheaper than that anytime soon?

only things in large sizes and/or weird colors will go on deep discount

don't expect to be getting things like black tech fleece pants in a small for cheap, for example

only things in large sizes and/or weird colors will go on deep discount

don't expect to be getting things like black tech fleece pants in a small for cheap, for example

kind of true, but there are plenty of sites that will have small/medium on discount. Just not as plentiful, but there to be had

I'll be posting links when they start going on deep discount. Not this 20-25% discount. Gotta be 40% and up.

traded my extra blacks for the olives.  

(I have 6 pairs of tf pants now...all diff colors, might been going OD on these haha)

stopped by marshalls and saw n98 jacket for 39.99.  I passed, but maybe ill consider going back another day.  is that a steal price or are they normally around that price for discount?

is it weird that I'm looking forward to cold weather so I can bust out the TF? Can't wait to wear the Olive pants.

To be fair the bonded windrunner going for $82-83 is about a 55% discount compared to the retail $180 on NDC. That is why I'm so tempted to jump on it.
But if they can be had for under $80 in the future then I'll wait.

To be fair the bonded windrunner going for $82-83 is about a 55% discount compared to the retail $180 on NDC. That is why I'm so tempted to jump on it.
But if they can be had for under $80 in the future then I'll wait.

Cool Price if you know you might use it in the near future i would say get it but idk

Damn. Think i paid $60 for that N98 months ago on eBay. Well you never know what's gonna wind up at marshalls or the outlets. I've never seen any tech fleece at any outlets in jersey

kind of true, but there are plenty of sites that will have small/medium on discount. Just not as plentiful, but there to be had

I'll be posting links when they start going on deep discount. Not this 20-25% discount. Gotta be 40% and up.

Ill be looking out for your posts .. repped!

traded my extra blacks for the olives.  
(I have 6 pairs of tf pants now...all diff colors, might been going OD on these haha)

I have 4 sweats( tigerstripes, blk, obsidian and grey with volt logo) and 4 shorts ( blk, birch, grey w/ volt heathering and military blue). Im debating on getting cargo khaki ( olive) shorts but Im interested in seeing next yrs options.

I normally buy a blk pair every season to keep them fresh looking I find myself wearing them the most.

people are starting to pump up these "deals" a little too much i think. The second anyone mentions thinking about picking somethig up, its gets a "just wait until winter/christmas" response. While they were a good deal last year, is it really worth it to save $20-30, when you could be wearing said item for the next 3 months while you wait?

And im still not convinced the same deals are guaranteed to come around again. I HIGHLY doubt the real #techfleecegate ever happens again

people are starting to pump up these "deals" a little too much i think. The second anyone mentions thinking about picking somethig up, its gets a "just wait until winter/christmas" response. While they were a good deal last year, is it really worth it to save $20-30, when you could be wearing said item for the next 3 months while you wait?

And im still not convinced the same deals are guaranteed to come around again. I HIGHLY doubt the real #techfleecegate ever happens again

Nobody is talking about real tech fleece gate though. Just talking about normal sales. I have over 10 pairs of TF pants, and close to 10 pairs of tops, and I only paid more than $50 for one of them (last years camo). All others were purchased on sale.

The sales WILL happen. If not a matter of if, just when.

Nobody is talking about real tech fleece gate though. Just talking about normal sales. I have over 10 pairs of TF pants, and close to 10 pairs of tops, and I only paid more than $50 for one of them (last years camo). All others were purchased on sale.

The sales WILL happen. If not a matter of if, just when.

This.

Pants typically hit 40-50$ depending on site/store and shorts can be had for similar pricing every season. TF gate isnt the norm but nether should paying retail for TF anything. Outside of tigerstripes and a few eu only cws most sit until next season.

I bought my first pair of TF for retail then returned them cuz I thought $80 was nuts for sweats now there $100 :lol:

all im trying to say is, pants were probably right around $50 shipped. That $25 savings isnt really worth it for me to wait another 3 months, and while I understand people are just letting others know there will be deals to be had, we should also be letting them know they will be waiting quite some time

all im trying to say is, pants were probably right around $50 shipped. That $25 savings isnt really worth it for me to wait another 3 months, and while I understand people are just letting others know there will be deals to be had, we should also be letting them know they will be waiting quite some time

Pants retail is $100 and shorts is $70.

If someone can save 40-50% then Id say wait.

Back
Top Bottom