**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Hey! First time posting in here, but I lurk all the time. I was wondering if any of ya'll knew where I could find the best price on a Nike tech fleece 1MM Sweatshirt preferably black and size M

Heres a pic for reference

Last edited:
My SNS order was cancelled because they said they were OOS after waiting 2 weeks to ship them. Yesterday morning, I check their website and they have the exact things I ordered on their website again.

wth? I just ordered them again...nothing to loose right?

Do you normally wear sz L? That actually looks fine on you and it'll stretch, too. I went with my true size (Medium) after trying it out with Large numerous times before and they stretched to fit like a brand new sz L, or close to it. They'll stretch and it'll feel better.
Yea in regular nike sweats I always get a large, now that I think abt it they're always pretty loose fitting but I like my regular sweats like that of course. Yea if my XL fit now like they did brand new then I would've just stayed with that size but they're pretty loose now compared to before, still wearable just not how I bought em. Gonna give the L a try in these.

Yea in regular nike sweats I always get a large, now that I think abt it they're always pretty loose fitting but I like my regular sweats like that of course. Yea if my XL fit now like they did brand new then I would've just stayed with that size but they're pretty loose now compared to before, still wearable just not how I bought em. Gonna give the L a try in these.

Yeah, exactly. It all depends on everyone's build and patience on it, too. My Mediums loosened up to fit like a brand new L and it stays at that, and my pant size is a true Medium.

My SNS order was cancelled because they said they were OOS after waiting 2 weeks to ship them. Yesterday morning, I check their website and they have the exact things I ordered on their website again.

wth? I just ordered them again...nothing to loose right?

That's so strange. I got shipping confirmation on Monday from SNS after like 2 weeks. What I think happened is during that "process period" while they were backed up people either canceled their orders or got them canceled. That's the inventory they have now

does TF worth the price? im thinking of getting a set

I'd say so. Anything on discount is usually a good deal. Since everything is priced at about 100 dollars or More I usually jump when I can get 2 items for around 100 or as close to it as I can. Makes me feel better when I'm paying 50 bucks per priece of TF which I think is def worth it at that price point

I'd say so. Anything on discount is usually a good deal. Since everything is priced at about 100 dollars or More I usually jump when I can get 2 items for around 100 or as close to it as I can. Makes me feel better when I'm paying 50 bucks per priece of TF which I think is def worth it at that price point
Where do u find TF that is selling for 50 though? O.O

Got my first pair of TF today (NDC). What can i say guys, i am sold. They feel great. I think i got the size right after a lot of debating on L vs XL. What you see on me is XL. For reference, i am 6.2, 205lbs, 36 waits. Will be ordering black today from unisports, thanks to TR23 for the website.

Still debating on size for a TF 'windrunner". Chest 44. I think i should go with L, not sure. From what i saw on "jdfrenchbread23" XL, i should be good with L as he is 48 in chest. Let me know if you have any suggestions. Thanks, oh and yes, dont mind the Umbro shirt :smile:

i think that you could've done an L in the pants actually

and since you're willing to buy from ndc, you can always just order multiple sizes since the returns are free (unless you can't afford to have money tied up)

i think that you could've done an L in the pants actually

and since you're willing to buy from ndc, you can always just order multiple sizes since the returns are free (unless you can't afford to have money tied up)
You might be right, but the only issue i see is the dropped crotch. Now, when i flip the waistband on the outside, it does not even show. Plus i can always have the tailor fix it for me :smile:

It was a pain even ordering this one. I had to order it to a friends house in the USA and he brought it to me in Africa. I am on a remote location here. So, all is good at the and.

deximus - i'm about the same size as you minus 5-10 lbs and go with L in every tech piece except the crew since the sleeves were too short. Those XL sweats are gonna turn into diaper butt in a few wears. Def go with the L.

deximus - i'm about the same size as you minus 5-10 lbs and go with L in every tech piece except the crew since the sleeves were too short. Those XL sweats are gonna turn into diaper butt in a few wears. Def go with the L.
I kinda like how they look right now, but not if/when they turn into diaper butt. As i am in no position of shipping them back i guess i have to take the best out of the XL's :smile:

Anyways, i never wear anything for more than 1 wear/time, so they will be in the washing machine before they become baggier and hopefully resume their original shape. Worst case, i will dry them in the drier and shrink them :smile: Just for sake of the argument, does anyone have an experience with shrinking them in the drier?

They don't shrink that much. Maybe a little in length but nothing that noticeable on the legs or back. I bought an XL when I should have bought a large and was trying to shrink in but it didn't do much.

Typically when you wash these you should hang dry them instead of putting them in the dryer. It will preserve them much longer.

They don't shrink that much. Maybe a little in length but nothing that noticeable on the legs or back. I bought an XL when I should have bought a large and was trying to shrink in but it didn't do much.

Typically when you wash these you should hang dry them instead of putting them in the dryer. It will preserve them much longer.
So, how big is the difference between L and XL? if i was to go with L on my next ones, will they be snug on me?

So, how big is the difference between L and XL? if i was to go with L on my next ones, will they be snug on me?

Waist/ back is a lot bigger for me. Maybe a little bigger in the legs and longer. But waist is the most noticeable

Back
Top Bottom