**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I may check there too but I haven't cooked at TJ maxx near me in years. Around me it's like Ross gets the kicks, marshalls gets the clothing, TJ maxx gets the cell phone cases
laugh.gif
You got a whole system for sales lol  Nice

Last edited:
hey do you think a large boys nike tech fleece hoodie will fit a women medium? I'm interested in buying a new sweater and the women sizes doesn't have the correct I want.

I personally don't know, but Nike does offer free returns, so if it's not a hassle, you can buy one of the hoodies, check how it fits and return it if doesn't fit well. Someone else may have an answer.

Last edited:
I wear a men's small windrunner hoodie and the boys XL full zip hoodie felt really short in both the sleeves and waist area. I'm 5'8 for reference.
thanks for the info but I'm worried about the chest area., I might go to my nearest nike store to try it on. I'm 5'3 so it should fit my arms and length wise

Last edited:
Are there any Dot Shorts(Black/Small) hanging around anywhere? Have a chance to pick up the Royal, but want to make sure I'm not missing out on my preferred color.

Finally got lucky and found a grey tech crew in size M. Had never tried on a crew but bought it anyway, I couldn't pass for $20! Took it home and tried it on and it fit perfect. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Anyone know if uni ever restock on sizes? I want to wait for the sale but it doesn't look like there are many size mediums left. :frown:

Just got home from tj maxx. Place was packed. Didn't find anything unfortunately. I did get a chance to wear my newest n98 and I have to say I'm a big fan of the XL-T. With how broad my shoulders are and how long and big my arms are i know there's no way I'm ever gonna ever get that "fitted" look from TF. Anything I buy that will for my shoulders back and arms is always going to fall loosely on my torso. But I'm digging this n98 a lot. Even got a chance to finally wear my TF huaraches out.
View media item 1770562

Just got home from tj maxx. Place was packed. Didn't find anything unfortunately. I did get a chance to wear my newest n98 and I have to say I'm a big fan of the XL-T. With how broad my shoulders are and how long and big my arms are i know there's no way I'm ever gonna ever get that "fitted" look from TF. Anything I buy that will for my shoulders back and arms is always going to fall loosely on my torso. But I'm digging this n98 a lot. Even got a chance to finally wear my TF huaraches out.
The only thing my Tj Maxx had was a xlt red TF hoodie. Had to pass on it because it was just too long in the torso for me.

On NDC with 2 pairs of techfleece pants and 1 pair of tech shorts for $170 shipped. Is this a fair price?

I know prices may go down closer to the holidays but IF they go down, and IF I can find my size - how much would I really expect to save on the above order?

Long story short, do you think its worth the wait to save a couple bucks or should I just pull the trigger?

Back
Top Bottom