**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I went to a local Burlington Coat Factory in hopes of some TF luck.... Nope.... But in case anyone is interested they had these thermafit hoodies in black and gray. I was walking out with something Nike atleast! Originally $70 :x and for sale at $24.99. They run fitted.

View media item 1783198

Last edited:
I love the windrunner with the chevron design but I hate how cheap the pocket zippers feel.
I wasn't originally going to get a carbon grey top at all cause I don't care much for matching and coordinating but the white accents on the pockets and such just don't go well with any of my other tech fleece tops which all have the black accents. To me the Windrunner looks the best and the bonded Windrunner is my least favorite of the four options but it's the easiest and cheapest to get right now. I may be in luck though because I just tried on the XL Windrunner that came in from Macy's and its a lot tighter than I originally thought it was going to be and I maybe able to size up to a 2XL. So the hunt continues.

I'm actually kicking myself for passing on this one for 60 bucks
mean.gif
really liking the tumble greys.. so far, I've only picked up the shorts though.. waiting for any sweater to go around $60 or so.. pants would be a must as well..

Flexing!!! ^^

I'm bout to bite the bullet for pants for me and my girl with this coupon. Every time I get ready to check out I just can't do it lol

Definitely sizing down on the next purchase. My M is super baggy and I'm nowhere considered "skinny".

So I'm a fairly small dude that's 5'4" and probably wear around a 29-30 height pants. Would the tech fleece sweatpants fit me well or would they be too long?

I tried a medium at first but the torso was too tight as you could see it pulling on the lower back, the sleeves were good though. I went with a large and the torso is a great fit but I feel like the sleeves are a little baggy. No too bad though. I wore it for the first time all day yesterday and I love it.

Came up empty.

So I learned what I purchased this weekend :lol:

Got 3 pairs of AW77 French terry shoebox pants (tech fleece right?) for $25 each. Got the navy, dark grey, and orange ones.
Might get jackets one day but they didn't have my size in any of them.

My coworker is trying to exchange the blue camos for me today. If they don't have my size then I have to drive 40 miles this weekend to return them myself :smh:

Last edited:
Came up empty.

So I learned what I purchased this weekend :lol:

Got 3 pairs of AW77 French terry shoebox pants (tech fleece right?) for $25 each. Got the navy, dark grey, and orange ones.
Might get jackets one day but they didn't have my size in any of them.

My coworker is trying to exchange the blue camos for me today. If they don't have my size then I have to drive 40 miles this weekend to return them myself :smh:

I'm not 100% sure but I didn't know that any AW77 pants came in tech fleece. But I haven't seen the new shoe box pants so I could be wrong

Back
Top Bottom