**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I really like this new color, but I feel like I already have enough TF jackets (yeah I know you can never have enough). I'm also not feeling the new windrunner hero TF jackets. To me the windrunner should have the chevron pattern stitched together with the parts that make up the jacket and not rubber strips slapped on a AW77 jacket with a side pouch to make the chevron pattern and calling it a windrunner.

I shouldve called earlier to get more colors lol. i kinda of want to see what other steals they have at that place for tech fleece like jackets or hoodies
I checked and they had nothing in the way of TF hoodies/jackets.  Probably the only place in the country where the Nike outlet is a 5 minute drive from the Nike store :smile:

Repped. Just called and ordered myself a pair. 
nthat.gif

Caved and also ordered a pair of camos from MN. All they have left are XL in the black camos. $42 shipped to NJ and no sales tax. Shoutout to OP

Last edited:
For those who have pilling issue, Evercare Fabric Shaver [as someone posted from the Container Store's website] does a great job! Take a look at the picture below... did it to a heavily-worn piece of Tech Fleece Windrunner of mine. First picture is the before shot, and the second shot is after:

23487584104_53592ed0ac_c.jpg

View media item 1852005
Hope this helps!

Last edited:
For the price of the Aeroloft collection the fit on them is the worst of all Nike products. Large was too big and medium was too short for me.

I returned that same jacket for similar reasons last spring.

i can totally see that issue with a medium. the length on the Large is good, but the torso/arms...man its dissapointing. I could have filled it out perfectly if I was my old 190-200 lb self though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom