**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Anyone know where I can get a black TF hoodie in a M for cheaper than $100? Any help would be appreciated thanks!

Picked it up during my lunch break at work... had some assistance to drop down the price for myself... loving it! For those wondering, I went one size down

also another good tip for those interested and/or those who have it: DON'T hang it. apparently because it's a knit, hanging it will stretch the way you don't want it to

I sized down as well; Runs a bit large do to the strech and a boxy fit. If you want the fitted look size down. However material is very prone to pulls and nits and snags when in contact with cement etc. 

I sized down as well; Runs a bit large do to the strech and a boxy fit. If you want the fitted look size down. However material is very prone to pulls and nits and snags when in contact with cement etc. 

Because I'm a M/L, I was debating on going down to a size Small, but the bottom portion of the hoodie can just zip up about enough before I'd really need to stretch it out to zip it up.

Just tried the Tech Knit stuff on earlier today. Everything that has been said here is pretty much spot on. A word about the shirts since they haven't been talked about that much; they're not as comfortable as the NikeLab Italian wool ones for the same price (or cheaper). If you absolutely have to spend $125 on a pocket tee, go the NikeLab route.

i think the aw77 is the most regular TF hoodie. you wanted the hero hoodie which retails for $180. you might have to get on nike chat and ask as black hoodies dont go on sale too too often.

if you are a 2xl - https://www.ruvilla.com/nike-tech-fleece-hoodie-black-black.html
Ahh thanks for the clarification, still new to the tech tops. Only been buying the pants for the most part. Also now that I know wth I'm talking about, what was the lowest these usually go for? I see em on ndc for $125.

Last edited:
Just stopped by niketown SF to try on these new tech knits. I wasnt a fan after trying them on. They looked nice in pictures but I guess my skin wasn't liking the knit material. I'm going to stick to tech fleece. Different strokes for different folks.

Back
Top Bottom