**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

thats very good to know, I was looking into a hero hoodie, and I like to wear my windrunners fully zipped up.

Imma bit late on posting this since i meant to yesterday but Olive Tech Fleece pants at the Gloucester Nike Outlets for 70. No extra sale on them tho. They had alot

Also Blue Tech Fleece pants on sale for 80 at Cherry Hill Hoh. Only had a couple tho

Just ordered the Squadron Blue Windrunner at Great Mall, San Jose. 2 Tech Fleece Windrunner coming later this week. $140 for 2 of them is definitely a good price. 

Last edited:
Just a heads up on the hero hoodie, the front comes pretty high to create a "mask" area.
I like it as it's functional for cold days but it's something to note for people rocking "casually."

This is my 3rd black hoodie so it'll be worn when "needed."

I'm being dramatic but here is a pic for reference

Dope pickup. Not sure if you've gotten around to flipping the collar down so it has a scuba neck/funnel look to it. Gives the hoodie a more casual look and less like you're going on a sub-arctic mission.

Just a heads up on the hero hoodie, the front comes pretty high to create a "mask" area.

I like it as it's functional for cold days but it's something to note for people rocking "casually."
This is my 3rd black hoodie so it'll be worn when "needed."
I'm being dramatic but here is a pic for reference

Dope pickup. Not sure if you've gotten around to flipping the collar down so it has a scuba neck/funnel look to it. Gives the hoodie a more casual look and less like you're going on a sub-arctic mission.

yea i played with the collar and wasnt in love with the results to be honest. i figured id just snap a pic and post it here for the fellas since it doesnt get too much attention and might be informative. like i personally didnt realize the cut is what it is until i came home today and tried it on again.

Now if you have a promo code already, pretty sure you can use the one that comes out on NDC on top. Hmmm

So glad I got the Tech Knit Windrunner in Grey. The heathering patten is dope and something different for a change. Also love the way the hood is constructed and there's no stupid drawstrings getting in the way. Even managed to get 10% off thanks to Urban Outfitters student discount!!

View media item 1921932

Just ordered the Squadron Blue Windrunner at Great Mall, San Jose. 2 Tech Fleece Windrunner coming later this week. $140 for 2 of them is definitely a good price. 
wait what? You wen to the great mall to order the squadron windrunner? Each is 70? Sorry I live near the mall so I am very curious

Not TF related so I wont take away from the thread too much, but I know I mentioned a couple weeks ago I was waiting on the Adidas Athleisure pants (their expensive non primeknit ones) to come in. If anyone was thinking about them and want some info, just shoot me a PM. I already know based off the price 95% of the thread is out. (not trying to take shots)

Im ready to call my self the sweat suit don with all the sweats I have, damn I never realized I had this problem :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom