**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Tried to take a comparison pic for those who are asking, I apologize for the bad lighting. The greys are TF, the black/anthracite are knit. I'm usually a medium but I sized down on both to a small since I like the tighter fit. Going true to size leaves me with diaper *** since my legs are pretty short. I'm 5'8" about 165lbs. Waist is true 32 but I can sometimes squeeze into a 31.

View media item 1937767View media item 1937771

Wait so grey is large tf and black is medium tk?

Also I need info on a good shaver. I have 3 pairs I wear regularly to the gym. They are so busted haha.... Help fam I'm broke

Last edited:
Tried to take a comparison pic for those who are asking, I apologize for the bad lighting. The greys are TF, the black/anthracite are knit. I'm usually a medium but I sized down on both to a small since I like the tighter fit. Going true to size leaves me with diaper *** since my legs are pretty short. I'm 5'8" about 165lbs. Waist is true 32 but I can sometimes squeeze into a 31.

View media item 1937767View media item 1937771

Wait so grey is large tf and black is medium tk?

The plot thickens. After the rep said my order would be cancelled for the Crimson windrunner, I thought I was toast.

Just got the shipping email tho...

Can't beat the price
View media item 1937721

Good stuff, bro. What was the reason that the rep said your order would cancel? I'm still waiting for my TF pants to ship. I ordered it on Tuesday and it still says "In progress" and "Preparing to ship" if I click on 'details'.
Was supposed to be out of stock.

Haha my bad. Clearly wasn't paying attention.

However I would love a better picture. I can't really tell size comparison.

I'm 205 lbs. all and thighs TF fit hella snug. So I'm thinking I won't need to size down but I want to see a better comparison

Last edited by a moderator:

thank you sir

Now I'm feeling reluctant on wearing mine regularly to the gym. Any specific activities you would recommend avoiding to prevent pilling? Here's a link to a shaver that has been mentioned. I can't vouch, but I'm going to try one myself.

http://www.containerstore.com/s/clo...haver/123d?ci_sku=10023955&productId=10030528

at the end of the day its a sweatshirt, do whatever in it. And also its a fabric shaver, I dont think any certain one is going to be "better" than another, but I ordered mine from brookestone

thank you sir
at the end of the day its a sweatshirt, do whatever in it. And also its a fabric shaver, I dont think any certain one is going to be "better" than another, but I ordered mine from brookestone

Exactly, to your first point.

So first off after taking these pics I think Im seeing I could actually go down to a Medium, but I refuse to buy all new windrunners :lol:

I wasnt able to get very detailed, but just to give you some sort of idea, both are Larges. The TF is definitely more fitted. The TK seems longer on my body and there is definitely alot more room in the torso area.

TF
View media item 1897830

TK
View media item 1897831

TF
View media item 1897832

TK
View media item 1897833

No offense or anything I feel like the OP isn't very muscular. The cuffs on the tech fleece seem to hold the length together on the TF but if you look it seems just s long/bunched up. My point is to me it looks like I would have gone down a size in both?

doug3fresh doug3fresh if you cant take comparison pics and apply logic to what you are then just try them on yourself.

you can clearly see the difference in the 2 so if you were to size down in the tech fleece, then compensate as necessary for the tech knit. its not that hard man.

doug3fresh doug3fresh if you cant take comparison pics and apply logic to what you are then just try them on yourself.

you can clearly see the difference in the 2 so if you were to size down in the tech fleece, then compensate as necessary for the tech knit. its not that hard man.

Thanks for your post. Really benefitted from it.
There's nowhere local to try them on.
I refuse to pay retail and I don't have much money so I would hate to jump on a sale and have the wrong size. Apparently no one remembers all the sizing questions this thread normally carries

Also I need info on a good shaver. I have 3 pairs I wear regularly to the gym. They are so busted haha.... Help fam I'm broke

Now I'm feeling reluctant on wearing mine regularly to the gym. Any specific activities you would recommend avoiding to prevent pilling? Here's a link to a shaver that has been mentioned. I can't vouch, but I'm going to try one myself.

http://www.containerstore.com/s/clo...haver/123d?ci_sku=10023955&productId=10030528

I wear mine to school and I'm a gym rat. I use my sweats everyday. So I use mine far more than most.

Thanks for your post. Really benefitted from it.
There's nowhere local to try them on.
I refuse to pay retail and I don't have much money so I would hate to jump on a sale and have the wrong size. Apparently no one remembers all the sizing questions this thread normally carries

dudes are trying to help you but you are being difficult. if you are in such a poor financial spot, then it would benefit you to take in what you see and make a logic decision. you can also buy it from nike just to get the fit then return it.

Just put on a bonded windrunner for the first time in a while and damn i should have bought more colors. The fit is great even with the nylon hood

No offense or anything I feel like the OP isn't very muscular. The cuffs on the tech fleece seem to hold the length together on the TF but if you look it seems just s long/bunched up. My point is to me it looks like I would have gone down a size in both?

:rofl:

Dude must have special powers to see thru

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom