**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

My Nike lab white label crew came in today. I love it.few comments on it.defintiely has a different fit then the regular TF crews but it's also feels substantially lighter on body than the regular crew. The back of the crew falls about an inch lower than the front, doesn't really make much of a difference when it's on though. I also took comparison to the non Nikelab carbon Heather color with the volt checkering. I haven't decided which I like better yet.
View media item 2007939View media item 2007941View media item 2007942View media item 2007943View media item 2007944

Just picked up my 1st TF crew for $25 off a friend...damn they are comfortable lol...I've been wearing TF hoodys all this time!! Missing out!

My Nike lab white label crew came in today. I love it.few comments on it.defintiely has a different fit then the regular TF crews but it's also feels substantially lighter on body than the regular crew. The back of the crew falls about an inch lower than the front, doesn't really make much of a difference when it's on though. I also took comparison to the non Nikelab carbon Heather color with the volt checkering. I haven't decided which I like better yet.
View media item 2007939View media item 2007941View media item 2007942View media item 2007943View media item 2007944

damn, this is so much better than the regular crews. I never really understood the kangaroo pouch :lol: it always looks weird to me when its on something thats not a hoodie.

damn, this is so much better than the regular crews. I never really understood the kangaroo pouch
laugh.gif
it always looks weird to me when its on something thats not a hoodie.
Yeah, white label is the truth

damn, this is so much better than the regular crews. I never really understood the kangaroo pouch :lol: it always looks weird to me when its on something thats not a hoodie.

You know what? They may not look as aesthetically pleasing but damn do I use those pockets a lot. Especially since almost no tech anything pants has two regular your pockets you can put your hands in for warmth or just to have in a cozy place.

Grey TK Windrunner just came in from END. Glad I stuck with a medium fits great got me feeling like Ted Diabase a million bucks!

must be 68 there :lol:

around 65 but windy af. i don't know how dudes in Chicago survive. Wind is a killer.

I'm not joking around when i say 60's is jacket weather for me. I had to double up when most of you would be in a t-shirt. Almost didn't let my son go to soccer practice because it was so cold. Sat in my car the whole time.

around 65 but windy af. i don't know how dudes in Chicago survive. Wind is a killer.

I'm not joking around when i say 60's is jacket weather for me. I had to double up when most of you would be in a t-shirt. Almost didn't let my son go to soccer practice because it was so cold. Sat in my car the whole time.
roll.gif

It was 63 here in NYC short sleeve Tshirt for me. 

I lived in Chi for a few yrs and will say I dont miss the winters thats for sure

:rofl:

It was 63 here in NYC short sleeve Tshirt for me. 

I lived in Chi for a few yrs and will say I dont miss the winters thats for sure

:rofl:

it was 65 in Boston the other day and was out in shorts and a tee, I would have been sweating in pants/hoodie.

casper90403 casper90403 might die of hypothermia in these northeast winters. Always crazy to me how the temp feels so drastically different even at the same temp.

Last edited:
Been nice TF weather here in MD. about to shed the jackets in the next few weeks and only rock bottoms.

Then it'll be shorts weather. Kicking myself for not cleaning up or even buying one pair of bottoms when they were on sale :smh:

Back
Top Bottom