**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Now that summer is approaching how do you guys plan on wearing your TF? Aside from the shorts everything else just seems to bulky and thick to wear during the day and even at night unless you live near the ocean. Just curious cause I see a lot of people copping jackets and pants still. 

Now is the best time to be copping pants/jackets. They'll be going on sale. Fall/Winter to happen every year after all.

I would never spend $200 on TF pants. That's way too much for some sweatpants 

gotta pay to play for those colors you want :rofl:
jokes, I would never pay $200 for TF..pants especially.

Last edited:
Now that summer is approaching how do you guys plan on wearing your TF? Aside from the shorts everything else just seems to bulky and thick to wear during the day and even at night unless you live near the ocean. Just curious cause I see a lot of people copping jackets and pants still. 
Have you ever bought anything ever lol?

Nothing new bro. This is when stuff goes on sale. Just like buying a snow blower in the summer for 50% off because stores or ppl trying to off them.

Plus weather don't help in the east coast right now. Mix of t shirt and hoodie days. Come summer I won't be wearing TF pants unless it's cool out

I regret buying my first pair of TF shorts. Now I need more "deals"

Have you ever bought anything ever lol?

Nothing new bro. This is when stuff goes on sale. Just like buying a snow blower in the summer for 50% off because stores or ppl trying to off them.

Plus weather don't help in the east coast right now. Mix of t shirt and hoodie days. Come summer I won't be wearing TF pants unless it's cool out

I regret buying my first pair of TF shorts. Now I need more "deals"
Right? lmao

It's been raining for what feels like 2 weeks straight here in Maryland.

I've never heard anyone describe TF as "bulky and thick" especially since it's designed to be the complete opposite

For real. And it's supposed to rain on and off for the next 2 weeks too.
Hate it bc I can't wear most of the sneakers I wanna wear while it's this wet
roll.gif

says voucher code does not exist for me

im just trying to grab the grey shorts

Last edited:
Finally copped the Grey pants!! Now my Black set & Grey set are complete

Hoping this sale lasts a while so that I can go back for more once I get paid again

Dont follow this topic too much, I need another pair of regular black tech pants. I have 2 pairs and I think its time for a new one. :lol:

Any place selling em cheaper than retail?

Damn I slept on the windrunner in large and someone grabbed it on that oki Ni site. Oh well saved 160$ for now lol

Back
Top Bottom