**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

want to get tf crew. see that they run tts but not sure if I should get a M or L I have a M in TK windrunner and I'm about 5'11" 170. any help would be appreciated.

Fams tell me how I just found out about the 2nd actual pocket in the shorts zip side lol. That thing was hidden. For a few wears my phone was just sitting in the big opening by my knee. I'll hold this L
Its actually two pockets inside the zippered pocket. 

I find them useless and prefer the larger area. 

But yeah most people didnt know they were there so dont feel bad 
laugh.gif

I can't decide between xl and l in the hero windrunner. I gotta return one. Just can't decide which fits better
Do these shrink at all if out In dryer after washing
I like the room in the sleeves of the xl but the body of the jacket of the large fits better. Must of tried on each 10 times and still can't decide lol

Nike UK has got Tech Fleece Printed shorts at 30% off, is there much difference between normal Tech Fleece and Printed? (probably a question that's been asked several times before!).

Yo, Does anyone still know if they still sell the squadron blue nike tech, i honestly looked everywhere and i can't find it, not even in major stores here in the netherlands

just picked up some black TF pants from nike clearance with a swoosh discount +25% off.  should be here by the end of the week.

about to order something from unisport. Is the site legit? and how long will they take to get to the states? 

Back
Top Bottom