**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I handwash my pants and had them for a couple months. The stitching in the waist band came off is this normal wear and tear or a defect?

View media item 2182318Just made a pass by my local Marshalls
A few TF peaces. Don't send PM if I can proxy. I don't even know what that is.
GALLERY]

Last edited:
Would anyone ever buy worn TF pants? I haven't seen a pair of new gray 2.0 in my size in like a year. Some pair just sold for $51.00. Kind of tempting.

Last edited:
Not sure about season tag
I have seen some TK WR that have different patterns to them. 

My outlet had some TK WR a few months back and they looked different than the ones from NDC not as dramatic as yours but noticeable. 

Where is the seller located? 

I believe 010 has regular drawstrings and 011 are the 3M. The grey I have with non 3M drawstrings seem to fit a little larger, too. One of the TF experts will have to confirm though.

Would anyone ever buy worn TF pants? I haven't seen a pair of new gray 2.0 in my size in like a year. Some pair just sold for $51.00. Kind of tempting.
I wouldnt ever buy used clothes from some random person but thats just me.

By 2.0 do you mean the "cropped" TF pant, if so those have been in outlets across the country around the price you mentioned above. 

Check the outlet thread. 

Was randomly in Marshalls yesterday and seen Cargo Khaki TF for $40, thought about it but I need them to be $20 

I have seen some TK WR that have different patterns to them. 

My outlet had some TK WR a few months back and they looked different than the ones from NDC not as dramatic as yours but noticeable. 

Where is the seller located? 
He's in Temple, Texas.

What is the difference between 545343-010 and -011 tf pants? Both look all black.
not sure which is which. the draw string with 3m are the newer releases that have more of a tapered/fitted fit where as the pair with no 3m in the drawstring has more of a looser fit. i prefer the old pair's cut honestly. and the material on the newer pair feels kinda "thin"

Back
Top Bottom