**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Black cropped TFs from FNL came today. Showed up in a giant box. Opened it and pulled them out: no tags on them at all.

Then I held them up and looked at them...

Yeah, what YOU think that looks like is exactly what I think that looks like.

I'm both disgusted and furious...
Return those with a quickness... 
mean.gif

This is seriously the email I received from them after telling them both over the phone and via email my issues:

"Unworn condition" and "have the original tags." SMDH... I replied pretty much in all-caps telling her she clearly didn't read my original email and that I'm calling corporate tomorrow.
That sucks bro, hope it all gets sorted out and you either get a new pair or your money back... This is the reason I don't do business with Finishline if at all possible though. The customer service just blows. 

This is seriously the email I received from them after telling them both over the phone and via email my issues:

"Unworn condition" and "have the original tags." SMDH... I replied pretty much in all-caps telling her she clearly didn't read my original email and that I'm calling corporate tomorrow.
That sucks man, if you paid with a credit card you may be better off calling them and filing a dispute.  

Man.. I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger on a TK hoodie for 250... even with the ebates.

Been straight fiending for one lately though :lol:

M/L Blue on the bay for $170 and L grey for $180.

I feel you though, I'd like another but it's hard to justify. Trying to convince myself to buy the new hasta color :lol:

The scientific word is "semen". The flash makes it look more toothpaste-y, but in person... yeah. Semen.
Ah okay I was on mobile and couldn't tell lol but that is horrible bro. Getting clothing in that condition is terrible and should not happen

Imagine the chain of events that allowed a **** cheese stained pair of TF pants to get packaged and shipped to another customer.... just wow. FNL on some bull...

Imagine the chain of events that allowed a **** cheese stained pair of TF pants to get packaged and shipped to another customer.... just wow. FNL on some bull...
I'm blown away by the fact that the packing invoice actually says "Inspected and shipped by: 86896" on it. So they can find out exactly who thought it was OK to send these (if they actually want to). More importantly, I want to know how something like this even entered their supply chain in the first place. Unless Mr. 86896 decided to just take off and send me his own funky pants after banging some chick at his mall and put on the actual new pair that I had ordered. Seriously, though, I have no clue how this could've happened. I've ordered stuff from sketchy stores and even rep stuff (jerseys and the like) from China and I've never, ever received something like this.

Last edited:
I would start tweeting them pictures of it too. Most companies hate being put on blast for the masses to see, they might respond faster.

I'm blown away by the fact that the packing invoice actually says "Inspected and shipped by: 86896" on it. So they can find out exactly who thought it was OK to send these (if they actually want to). More importantly, I want to know how something like this even entered their supply chain in the first place. Unless Mr. 86896 decided to just take off and send me his own funky pants after banging some chick at his mall and put on the actual new pair that I had ordered. Seriously, though, I have no clue how this could've happened. I've ordered stuff from sketchy stores and even rep stuff (jerseys and the like) from China and I've never, ever received something like this.
Most likely these were returned in-store and not damaged out so they were put back into the inventory.. The store then received your order and filled it with this pair. I can tell you first hand when we would ship the send-sales we rarely gave a ****. Also they were more likely to fill your order with the dirty pair because it would be harder to sell them in-store. So better to get it out by sending them to you rather than to a customer they would actually have to interact with.

I would start tweeting them pictures of it too. Most companies hate being put on blast for the masses to see, they might respond faster.

^
Get on twitter / instagram / tag them.

"This is how instore finishline orders fulfill their online orders? Then customer service doesn't care"

Then bam.

Last edited:
Just return it, unless you had them analyzed you dont know what it is. To me looks like paint but either way it aint that serious they will refund you. 

last time i ordered from FNL was for a TF crew neck. waited 3 weeks and never heard anything on it. Had to file a claim to get my money back. I havnt been on their site since.

Most likely these were returned in-store and not damaged out so they were put back into the inventory.. The store then received your order and filled it with this pair. I can tell you first hand when we would ship the send-sales we rarely gave a ****. Also they were more likely to fill your order with the dirty pair because it would be harder to sell them in-store. So better to get it out by sending them to you rather than to a customer they would actually have to interact with.
That's what I'm thinking happened.
^
Get on twitter / instagram / tag them.

"This is how instore finishline orders fulfill their online orders? Then customer service doesn't care"

Then bam.
I'm barely on twitter, but I think I'll do this if they don't take care of me now. I'm actually on hold to speak with some "higher level" person above the CSR's supervisor. We'll see what happens.

Just return it, unless you had them analyzed you dont know what it is. To me looks like paint but either way it aint that serious they will refund you. 
I can't return them in-store because they came without tags, worn & stained. That's why I hit the roof last nighht when I got that email response from their rep. EDIT: And man, easy for you to see "it aint that serious". I want to see your reaction if you pull out some dude's j**z-stained pants out of a box that you ordered from a major national retail chain.

Last edited:
Just got off the phone with a CSR named Janica who spoke to some higher-up while I was on hold (after she basically tried to read me the return policy over the phone again before I cut her off and went bananas on her). She said she's already processing me a new shipment. Not sure if its the same cropped pair from SU16, or if it's one of the new season's pairs - we'll see when I get the Nike product # in the confirmation email. She's also going to email me a return label for the stained pair.

She said the funky pair was sent from the Pheasant Lane Mall store in Nashua, NH.

Glad she took care of it for me -- just wish the rep last night had just done it. Meanwhile, not sure if I'll order any apparel from them again. This has really skeeved me out.

Not sure why you're so quick to conclude that it's jizz on those pants :lol:. There are literally hundreds of other things that can cause a white stain.

Regardless of what it is, I feel your pain with receiving something so obviously used.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom