**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

im around 5'8 i got the black ones in medium size and they fit tight im thinking about getting the grey ones but not sure if i should go L or XL. should L be perfect?

I'd stick with L. XL might be too long and the saggy diaper effect/wide waist with tapered leg is not a good look.

Thanks man ordered a Large :smile:
Good idea..  I was in a similiar predicament.  So I ordered a set of each.  I actually like the fit of the medium better but also like the Large fit as well.  I kept both so I can be versatile with my styles.

I know theres no solicitation allowed here, but I'm not looking for profit or anything - I have a medium grey in the pants that I wanted to give to a NTer in need for retail + ship.

Also, for those looking for reference.. I'm 5'10", 155 lbs and went with L.

Last edited:
I know theres no solicitation allowed here, but I'm not looking for profit or anything - I have a medium grey in the pants that I wanted to give to a NTer in need for retail + ship.

Also, for those looking for reference.. I'm 5'10", 155 lbs and went with L.
throw it in your signature, If anyone wants em they will contact you via PM.

Hey I'm 6'4" 180 size 34 waist. I was wondering if anyone that tall has any of the tech fleece 2.0 pants? Are they long enough? Thanks for anyone's help. I read through a lot of threads but couldn't seem to find a definitive answer.
Hey bruh, Im 6'4 160, and I'm totally contented with the Large, the XL had to much extra material for my taste and the extra length in the XL was negligible.. Hope that helps

I have a 35-36 waist and made the mistake of getting an XL.  From the thighs down, it fits well (a tiny bit loose), but from thighs up it's WAY to big.  Just a real odd fit IMO.

I have a 35-36 waist and made the mistake of getting an XL.  From the thighs down, it fits well (a tiny bit loose), but from thighs up it's WAY to big.  Just a real odd fit IMO.
that's weird, that should fit fine.

im 6' 2'' and 191 pounds but my thighs are pretty big I ordered an XL should I be good? i hope i didnt need a Large. 

Got my heather grey 2.0s in from NDC. These things really are the truth. Wish I didn't wait till spring to finally get on board. If anyone cares I'm about 6 foot 165 lbs and large fits me great, little big in the waist but nothing unmanageable.

Finally found a pair of tech pants on size? And also copped the black aw77 pants.

One question. I'm 5'6 145 pounds. I wear a 30x28.

Will a small in both styles fit?

Finally found a pair of tech pants on size? And also copped the black aw77 pants.

One question. I'm 5'6 145 pounds. I wear a 30x28.

Will a small in both styles fit?
should be a good fit unless you have big legs

Back
Top Bottom