**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Wore my Black Tech Fleece pants yesterday. Fit was good, but the left pocket is not deep enough.. I was walking around and it felt like my phone was about to slip out and I don't wanna stuff too many things in the thigh pocket. If I can't enjoy wearing $85 sweats I can't keep em lol Will be looking to move them
haha totally feel you on that left pocket. even my keys slip and fall out from time to time.

I wea
I feel the same way about the shorts but find myself putting my wallet and phone in the long thigh pocket because I know my phone will fall out in the other one. What size you got though? I need a pair.

I wear an XL, maybe it's different with other sizes or other pairs are cut differently, but not deep enough for me

The updated Windrunner (and I am assuming all other hoodies, crews, jackets) also comes with the new cuff.

damn i digging the cuffs
smokin.gif
Me, too.  The cuffs were the one thing I was not a fan of.  These are a nice change.  I'll def grab a crew for the Fall.

View media item 1020085
I posted this before but i am your exact dimensions.  6 foot between 180lbs and 185lbs normally.  My natural waist is 32-33.  I wear a 34 in levi's 511s and most other skinny cut/tapered pants (dockers alphas a 34x32 as well)  These are a large and fit pretty perfect.  I will not be drying them ever though. 
If you shrink you'll be good. Initial shrinkage but will stretch back with a few wears. I got a large and threw in the dryer so they would fit better but eventually stretched back. Diaper butt all day

Trying to order from FNL with $20 off $100 and $20 WC card. Neither of them work. Calling customer service now. SMH! FNL can't get their coupon system to ever work properly.

Just got my tech shorts...they are great but I should have sized up like I did in the pants :smh:...back they go to NDC

had to send my tech shorts back to nike :\ wish they would of sent a replacement besides giving me a voucher!

Back
Top Bottom