**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I bought the black shorts from oneness about 3 months ago. i noticed there were 2 holes and it looked like burn marks or the seams just started falling apart but it didnt go completely through. contacted nike and they asked me to mail it back, wish they paid for the shipping though, and they confirmed it was defective so they gave me a voucher to reorder it again but its OOS :\

Hopefully the new tech fleece windrunners in the F/W have some good colors like an Obsidian or an Oatmeal

Nike Tech Fleece shorts 1MM grey with blue drawstrings available at proper

$70 plus shipping

(562) 628-9100

EDIT

They also got a restock of the black tech shorts for $65

Last edited:
Trying to get a good deal on the windrunner, preferably gray in a large or XL.  Can anyone help?

I got tired of waiting on a deal. Jimmy Jazz sent me a 5% off (plus 4% cash back) code via email, so I just threw in the towel and ordered the grey one a few days ago.

saw this in the outlet thread

The Nike Factory Store in Aurora, OH (330-995-3080) has the black Tech Fleece crew necks (545163-010) on their clearance rack for $41.97 with an additional 30% off for a grand total of $29.37. They had a few mediums, large, and XL while I was there.

Anyone's tech pants ever got too big/loose after wears?

Trying to find a way to make them fit tighter but not shorter. The length is fine but they have gotten to baggy for my liking.

Anyone's tech pants ever got too big/loose after wears?

Trying to find a way to make them fit tighter but not shorter. The length is fine but they have gotten to baggy for my liking.
I keep telling people these things stretch out. Thats why I size down on the shorts. The pants are a waste.

Back
Top Bottom