**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

@gusmq  the effort you put into your posts is much appreciated. Repped. :smile:
Thanks buddy.....
wink.gif

Last edited:
Just grabbed the red tech windrunner for 63.98 with the nike clearance code.  I usually wear a L or an XL, but they only had an XL available, so we'll see how it fits when it comes in.

Anyone know where they have the 2.0 pants in stock other than grey and black?

Would love to grab those obsidians or some of the other colors.

I wonder how different the blues on the new tech pants are gonna be compared to the 2.0 obsidians

Such a good deal.. I have a black windrunner already. Is it big enough of a difference to get a black aw77 as well?

Not sure if anyone else ordered when I posted this but just got mine in...good old dsg. Sent me what I assume are the new versions: Heather gray with a royal drawstring and different sleeve cuffs.

Medium, I was thinking like you and bought a small and they looked like leggings. Returned them and got a medium.(they fit perfect) I'm 6'0 and 152 .

thats a tough call.. I think based on ur stats your waist seems perfect for small but your height is the issue.. some say they will stretch but I havent seen that myself... if you got the funds get both and return one, if not Id say get the Medium... cotton will shrink over time anyway if you wash them frequently 
went with a M, appreciate the input. got the blacks off eastbay with a 20% off code.

Got my xl pants in today. I'm 6'2" and 200 and these dang things are so short. I'm afraid xl would give me the diapering effect but man these things don't have much extra room. Gonna have to get some tighter shirts/sweatshirts to wear with it cause a baggy hoody ain't gonna look good.

used a 25 off nike code and got the new grey with blue drawstring tech pants for 75, pretty satisfied, blue throws it off, but ill deal with it

Not sure if anyone else ordered when I posted this but just got mine in...good old dsg. Sent me what I assume are the new versions: Heather gray with a royal drawstring and different sleeve cuffs.
yeah how do you like the cuff? It looks like i would be more comfortable than the black piping thing. Im still not feeling the blue string though

used a 25 off nike code and got the new grey with blue drawstring tech pants for 75, pretty satisfied, blue throws it off, but ill deal with it

Saw these in my local HOH and the blue really does throw it off a lot.

Back
Top Bottom