**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Are there two different styles of the tech fleece pant now? Like besides the 10 and 2.0 which look the same.

Theres the original pair that looks fitted with seperately sewed knee and there a new pair that looks more like traditional sweatpants?

Anyone know where I can get either the FFF or England Tech N98 Jackets from in the US? I prefer the Blue and Red over the Grays.

I already have the USA and Brasil jackets, just wanted to complete the collection. I tried typing 626741 and 626743 in the search, but only European sites are showing up

Anyone know where I can get either the FFF or England Tech N98 Jackets from in the US? I prefer the Blue and Red over the Grays.

I already have the USA and Brasil jackets, just wanted to complete the collection. I tried typing 626741 and 626743 in the search, but only European sites are showing up
Any reason why you don't want to go with European sites? I was able to get both FFF colors at kitbag.com for $100/each shipped after special promos and discounts. At one point, the red England jacket was down to $65, which is the lowest I've seen on any site. If you want to save yourself a few $$$, try this:

Wait a few moments for a follow-up email that asks if you left something in your cart.

Click the link to save another 10%. Should bring it down to $117.

quick question. are the tech shorts tts or size up?
for reference i usually wear large in shorts(large in supreme shorts) but i like it to be roomier. should i go XL?

LeBron wore the tech camos the other day. Pics are online. Only thing worse for us trying to get them would be yeezy wearing them lol

Jus hope the camos not limited. If not should b pretty easy to cop if you think bout all the places that carry TF...fingers crossed

Just like the new grey doesnt match the old grey. Probably still in for charcoal though.
wow are they really different? I just grabbed my first pair of Grey pants from macys. I assume they are this yrs. I was gonna order a couple different tops, but now I'm worried they won't match...is there an easy way to tell, like a color code?

wow are they really different? I just grabbed my first pair of Grey pants from macys. I assume they are this yrs. I was gonna order a couple different tops, but now I'm worried they won't match...is there an easy way to tell, like a color code?
You can tell if the tech fleece you bought is new by the drawstring, its blue on the new ones. The greys of an older windrunner and a new tech pant that i have are the same color as far as i can tell. You should be okay.

But still i dont suggest rocking a tech fleece suit like the nike model haha

You can tell if the tech fleece you bought is new by the drawstring, its blue on the new ones. The greys of an older windrunner and a new tech pant that i have are the same color as far as i can tell. You should be okay.

But still i dont suggest rocking a tech fleece suit like the nike model haha

#techfleeceeverythingcrew bro

you all see this?
[h1]Nike 2in1 Tech Jacket[/h1]
hard shell outside, fleece inside

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom