**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Also I was wondering since I'm really skinny,and tend to wear slim fit pants around 30x 30x, should I just go ahead with a small? I know that's like really vague and all but I literally don't know my measures and what not.

How tall are you? If taller than 5'8 you might want a medium but with a 30 inseam your probably not

Also I was wondering since I'm really skinny,and tend to wear slim fit pants around 30x 30x, should I just go ahead with a small? I know that's like really vague and all but I literally don't know my measures and what not.
I'm pretty sure you'd be good with a size Small. That's around my brother's waist/length and a small is perfect for him.

Super 1mm should be TTS right? One of the NTers sold me his red super 1mm for $85 and should be on its way in a couple of days.

I think they fit fine. If they're a bit tight right now (usually around the calves), they'll stretch comfortably.

man seeing those lebrons make me wanna cop so badly but i can't be tempted 
mean.gif

try eastbay.com i saw them on there a couple days ago i purchased my pair from jimmy jazz and also i think ruvilla has them

Does anybody know when any other colorways will release on NDC? I have a product voucher and enough to cop two pairs.

I've been looking everywhere for a pair of greys at a price around $30-$60, the second I come across a site like unisport,there's no small or medium

Back
Top Bottom