**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I'm new to this TF thing but I was intrigued when someone claimed the target ones were a good bang for the buck item! So being curious I went to my local target right before closing and bought a set. ( joggers and hoody/wind runner) Here are pics for comparison.
View media item 1282871View media item 1282872View media item 1282873View media item 1282874View media item 1282875View media item 1282876
The joggers were 35$ and the hoody was $45. Buy one get one 50% off and total was 66$ or so. That's less than what I paid for 1 TF from this weekends Black Friday sale. I'll be returning my gray and black pair Tom at the store!

Funny how peeps wear techs all baggy. It's like getting skinny jeans two sizes big. They're supposed to be fitted y'all. Just my $.02.
this so much. such a perfect example.

these are MADE to be a tapered, slim look. dudes who size up on these look twice as stupid as people who get their pair TTS. TF pants aren't for everyone, but I guess for some dudes in here that pill is hard to swallow. 

Last edited:
I'm new to this TF thing but I was intrigued when someone claimed the target ones were a good bang for the buck item! So being curious I went to my local target right before closing and bought a set. ( joggers and hoody/wind runner) Here are pics for comparison.
View media item 1282871View media item 1282872View media item 1282873View media item 1282874View media item 1282875View media item 1282876
The joggers were 35$ and the hoody was $45. Buy one get one 50% off and total was 66$ or so. That's less than what I paid for 1 TF from this weekends Black Friday sale. I'll be returning my gray and black pair Tom at the store!

I'm not sure if you know bro, but those are the women's joggers you have on. The men's have a horizontal zipper on the right side.

For those that wanted more pics. I'm 5-11 180lbs athletic build. These fit a bit tighter than my V1 tech fleece, but not enough to go up in size IMO.
i tried to order from jdsport but it wouldn't allow me to go past the confirmation page.. did you have the same problem? or anyone else that has ordered through them in the past

you're returning the TF and keeping the Target brand ones?

Back
Top Bottom