**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Im 5'10 and 160 with an athletic frame. Medium fits me tight and tapered. Depending on how you wanna wear it (which I assume is fitted) then id suggest he go with a small, which will stretch out a bit anyways. People really take the word "jeggings" and throw it on anything thats remotely tight.

They're shorts. They're made for nice weather.

not too warm though. Obviously they are shorts, so you're not wearing them out in the winter, but I'm curious as to whether they are wearable in the summer. Not sure why i think its going to feel blazing hot wearing them

not too warm though. Obviously they are shorts, so you're not wearing them out in the winter, but I'm curious as to whether they are wearable in the summer. Not sure why i think its going to feel blazing hot wearing them

Yeah you'll be fine. I was out in LA valley heat and felt comfortable.

how are the maroon tech pants for any that own them? do they look good with lots of outfits?  Im thinking of getting those.  there arent that many pictures online with ppl wearing them.  Im thinking of marroon, or just getting another black (since black goes with everything)
The maroons are legit. I usually wear with grey or black. Diversify your bonds

Need help with sizing on TF pants. I'm 5'6, 150. 
get a med.  Im 5'6, 140.  small fits, but its a bit too tight in the waist for my liking.   If you're a model or something then go with small, otherwise I would stick with comfort and that is most likely going to be a medium size.  

Im 5'10 and 160 with an athletic frame. Medium fits me tight and tapered. Depending on how you wanna wear it (which I assume is fitted) then id suggest he go with a small, which will stretch out a bit anyways. People really take the word "jeggings" and throw it on anything thats remotely tight.
I wear an xl and I'm 5'11'' 180 and a 34 waist. A large fits but is uncomfortable especially on the calves it is skin tight. If you have chicken legs though I bet a L would fit.

Dunno bout everyone but I hate that left pocket with a passion. The zipper ones are perfect though. Gotta get some charcoals with white zippers. Best looking TF pants IMO

I like to wear mine fitted, and keep in mind they stretch.

I have a friend who is around 220 with a 34 waiste. Works out a lot and has pretty decent sized legs. I gave him my old size L tech pants and it fits him PERFECT. Doesnt look like jeggings at all, fits his frame nicely.

Dude can go for a medium and it will fit him fine, after extended wear its gonna be a bit loose. I like my clothes to fit exactly the same as when I first buy it.

Last edited:

get a med.  Im 5'6, 140.  small fits, but its a bit too tight in the waist for my liking.   If you're a model or something then go with small, otherwise I would stick with comfort and that is most likely going to be a medium size.  
I tried on a medium since my cousin bought a pair from FTL and it fit pretty good. About the same frame at 150 but my legs are bigger than normal (them squats). Only tried it on very briefly but it was nice from what I could tell.

That being said, I ordered a small from DSG, so I might be in trouble. They dont have anymore M listed on their website and no stores around me have any type of tech fleece pants cause I live in FL lol. Would it be possible to exchange the pair from DSG to FTL? Thats my only hope right now because FTL is the only place that has them near me as far as I know...

Last edited:
I like to wear mine fitted, and keep in mind they stretch.

I have a friend who is around 220 with a 34 waiste. Works out a lot and has pretty decent sized legs. I gave him my old size L tech pants and it fits him PERFECT. Doesnt look like jeggings at all, fits his frame nicely.

Dude can go for a medium and it will fit him fine, after extended wear its gonna be a bit loose. I like my clothes to fit exactly the same as when I first buy it.
This.  I am 5 11" about 170lbs and got a medium.  I ordered a large and a medium but the large was way too big in the waist.  After a few wears, the medium fits perfectly now.  

I don't understand why people say "after a few wears they fit larger". I wish this would happen for me. my pairs have been worn multiple times and fit the same if not slightly slimmer. I gentle wash and hang dry.

Looks like I just grabbed the last charcoals off NDC. Hope they look good in person

Last edited:
I don't understand why people say "after a few wears they fit larger". I wish this would happen for me. my pairs have been worn multiple times and fit the same if not slightly slimmer. I gentle wash and hang dry.
After you wash them they are gonna go back to their similar shape. It happens all the time

After you wash them they are gonna go back to their similar shape. It happens all the time
I kinda figured thats why...Guys treating these like raw denim. Eeeww, mine need washed after every wear

Last edited:
Its not after you wash, its after you dry. I dont like to some of my clothes in the dryer, just air dry. In any case, the stretch out after the first wear again anyways.

Last edited:
Its not after you wash, its after you dry. I dont like to some of my clothes in the dryer, just air dry. In any case, the stretch out after the first wear again anyways.
i let mine air dry and they still shrink back to its original fit 
I kinda figured thats why...Guys treating these like raw denim. Eeeww, mine need washed after every wear
laugh.gif
 trying to show that nice fading after more wear 

Back
Top Bottom