**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I dont get why ONLY certain NFS get this promo if they order via NDC? You would assume all Nike stores would do this...

Dang I wanted those two last hoodies, wish I would've checked on the gray pair yesterday cant go wrong with a double up on those especially for $20 :lol:

Called both the Outlets in CO and based on the SKU's they are ringing up at $69.

Damn. I need to pick up some tech pants for $20. Could use them to workout in. Let's hope my local outlet has them for $20

It's called Nike Assist. I ordered from Deer Park and they used the handheld iPhone for my purchase. You can swipe on the device. Had to order one pair at a time for whatever reason.

guys the deal works no joke, my girl just copped me a couple pairs of pants for $20 a pair. The ones i tried were the red(crimson and light blue)

Last edited:
How does this work? Is there a promo code? Do I call Nike.com? Please help? I am confused

How does this work? Is there a promo code? Do I call Nike.com? Please help? I am confused

No promo code go to your local outlet. Then basically say something to the affect of I heard some outlets have this iPad or mobile assist program where you can order things online. There were some good deals on tech fleece pants and I was wondering if you can look up some items to see the price Give them the style code and it should come up discounted

I called the Nike Monroe outlet store and gave the person the style code no go. I also tried from my phone didnt work? Is it still working for anyone else?

I was told Carbon - 545343-091 is showing up at $100. Red - 696 only sizes XS, S, XL and XXL.

I called the Nike Monroe outlet store and gave the person the style code no go. I also tried from my phone didnt work? Is it still working for anyone else?
bro you have to go in store. and have them use their mobile assist program to order it.

idk how people are getting so confused by this with all the info on the last two pages lol. The outlets do not have the actual item in store. They are using an app that allows them to order from NDC for you at a discounted price and ship it to you.

anyone able to cop the charcoal pants with the white stripes? Seems like they are OOS now

Back
Top Bottom