**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Probably backed up due to crazy amount of orders but I believe they will go through. There were many times where some kicks took forever to get the shipped notice due to massive orders.

I copped earlier around noon and went back about an hour ago to cop more before my local outlet closed. The employees were all chill about it and one of the employees told me the manager said it was a promotion that was running til the 6th.. I Think we should b good money

Also I don't believe the pricing error. So how are the shorts, pants, acgs, womens pants all priced incorrectly? I think Nike was just trying to get rid of them.

Well the original promo was 60% off TF and the pants were $40 but today they were $20 so idk

Idk from past memory, whenever a thread explodes, people panic and there is always an "issue." I'm just being hopeful that these orders don't cancel.

Nike is making billions, they wouldn't felt a hit if they gave these all away for a dolla

True, but they also don't make billions by selling things at loss when they clearly don't need to take that hit. I'm still chuckling that someone thinks these cost $1 to make!

Can someone explain polo gate? Missed that hook up haha

Last edited:
deals till april 6th. i checked that on sunday.also as many people have said phone order is available in some outlets.(NJ paramus so far..)dont try to intimidate people with false alarm just because youve already got through with your orders.(and then placing more orders after realizing the deal is still on and phone order is available) not a single useful info from those people.

Can someone explain polo gate? Missed that hook up haha

employee discount code got out. 90 percent off was it? i'm not sure. polo was cool enough to send all the orders but they did admit it was a mistake.

edit// my bad. guess it wasnt 90 percent. i didnt buy any myself but this.... i can't pass. i shouldn't

Last edited:
That and the footaction code jig for 60% off was dope too
smokin.gif
Where would one have to be subscribed to take part in these -gates!?! I don't remember seeing any of these!

Back
Top Bottom