**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I tried to get them you and @JerkStore, they weren't available. told the guy to refresh 3 times , no luck
ohwell.gif
.  When I arrived 4 doods were crowded around one employee trying to order.   My local honored the prices, No phone orders. Manager said they won't honor anymore and told me I was the last person allowed to order... also he mentioned that everyone's orders today might get cancelled.   guess he wasn't in a good mood...prob dealing with this the whole day

I think its great we get them at a super price, but imo ppl are too greedy sometimes copping 20+ pairs  (no offense to anyone..Im not mad at anyone, I just think it raises flags really fast.   The guy I was ordering said a dood came in at 1pm and ordered 40 pairs right away
sick.gif

I really appreciate it bro

those where the ones i really wanted 

200 to 20 aint no joke 
laugh.gif

I really appreciate it bro

those where the ones i really wanted 

200 to 20 aint no joke :lol:

yeah man...i wanted one also. I tried camo tech fleece btw, those are full priced. just fyi to those who were wondering.

I heard they give you better outdoors ability.. Like climb faster and ****.. Will try once my pair comes in

Okay, so I have an updated list. 

I will be getting to everyone who PM'ed me first, and if not all sold will let everybody else know. I'm allowing 1 Size per color, if that makes sense. Just so everybody who missed out can actually get a pair...1 is better than nothing. 

Also, I will be doing a FCFS. I won't be holding pairs. The orders are being processed if that puts anybody off. If orders do get cancelled I'll be more than happy to refund everybody.
what's FCFS?

I just called two random outlets (san diego and oregon). Both associates said that the managers have stopped allowing these orders because it was a pricing error.

Gotta bad feeling this is over
through the past glitches, NDC orders have always gone through. still understandable if the people that ordered are a little anxious.. until the orders are on the way, like I was with the $40 TF orders, which I received today, you're never really sure..

I have a feeling they going to try to pull something like there was not enough stock or something

I was just at Ontario, the employees were extremely happy to assist with the tech fleece order. This was about an hour ago. When we wrapped up our order, the manager came over and told the employees that they werent doing anymore orders after ours.

yeah either way IDC what happens.

I lose 80 bucks but get 3 great quality pairs of clothing

I get my 80 bucks back and get nothing

for what it's worth, i'd pay 80 bucks to see if I could get some ish for dirt cheap. 

I was just at Ontario, the employees were extremely happy to assist with the tech fleece order. This was about an hour ago. When we wrapped up our order, the manager came over and told the employees that they werent doing anymore orders after ours.
I was that other guy with the last order lol. You took the last red in large!

if it helps anyone feel at ease about their order for TF pants for $20. my order from last night at that price point shipped out this afternoon

good luck fam :nthat:

I feel like if you go to a place that hasn't been hit hard with orders they will do it no problem. Places like that jersey spot that did phone orders probably wants to kill everyone and are just saying they are done. Don't want the headache anymore

Back
Top Bottom