**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

^^^

there's a hidden gem in those TF pile..
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
smokin.gif

Just tried again at the local outlet and put the numbers in. Deal is officially over fam. Did cop a pair of shorts for 28 tho

its still going on. just sayin'. were talking low key markets

Last edited:
Deal is still on for black pants (545343-011) at $20, just left the store. Be polite and ask if someone can help you order with Mobile Assist. Have your style code(s) ready, then complete the checkout. If for some reason your cards are having issues being swiped, tell them you'll buy a gift card for the purchase amount and grab one at the front.

Deal is still on for black pants (545343-011) at $20, just left the store. Be polite and ask if someone can help you order with Mobile Assist. Have your style code(s) ready, then complete the checkout. If for some reason your cards are having issues being swiped, tell them you'll buy a gift card for the purchase amount and grab one at the front.
or they can normally transfer the transaction from Mobile to regular register. my cashier had to do that for me earlier..

good deal man! glad you were able to copp.. :nthat:

just got home, any places still doing the $20 pants i can call right now?

Listen bro get out the comfort of your home, go up to great lakes crossing (its where I did my order) tell them you want to buy some tech fleece pants through the Nike assist mobile device because you know they don't carry them in store....give them the style code for the black they are the only ones $20 as of now and buy them...that simple and easy you going to miss deals looking for handouts and phone orders

Called two outlets 50 min away..they confirmed prices, but said that I needed to come in to swipe my card. Dude on the phone was very friendly/helpful and was flipping out when he saw the prices. So, I took the drive and grabbed two AW77's and N98 ($52). I regret not having her check on the black pants. The process was very quick and the chick helping me was :smokin!
View media item 1474566

Last edited:
Listen bro get out the comfort of your home, go up to great lakes crossing (its where I did my order) tell them you want to buy some tech fleece pants through the Nike assist mobile device because you know they don't carry them in store....give them the style code for the black they are the only ones $20 as of now and buy them...that simple and easy you going to miss deals looking for handouts and phone orders

Lol.

Trying to go to Disneyland rn but called citadel just now and the dude looked it up and said it was 69$. Is the $20 price specific only to mobile assist? (I gave the black tech style code)

Trying to go to Disneyland rn but called citadel just now and the dude looked it up and said it was 69$. Is the $20 price specific only to mobile assist? (I gave the black tech style code)
Specific to Mobile Assist. When I gave the rep the code, it came up as $69, but then he tapped on something else and it showed up as $20 with a FSR.

TRUTH :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom