**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

so the shorts fit true to pants size? if im a L in pants, L in shorts will be good?

ordered a pair on macys, got em to waive shipping, hope they dont get cancelled. have a strong feeling they will be though 
laugh.gif

so the shorts fit true to pants size? if im a L in pants, L in shorts will be good?

ordered a pair on macys, got em to waive shipping, hope they dont get cancelled. have a strong feeling they will be though :lol:
Honestly it only applies if you have a good height OR you really love baggy style (if you arent that tall) .

Bad for not so tall people like me [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Keep checking Macy's for the TF shorts. Just got a pair of the black in medium for $30 w/tax a few minutes ago. Tried to buy a pair earlier today, but it said the medium was no longer in stock (no large at the time either). Went back a few hours later on mobile, and it actually let me add them to the cart and check out.

ordered a pair on macys, got em to waive shipping, hope they dont get cancelled. have a strong feeling they will be though :lol:

havnt seen macys cancel orders. if anything they'll just have yours marked as back ordered for a long time like what happened to some with the pants back in November

havnt seen macys cancel orders. if anything they'll just have yours marked as back ordered for a long time like what happened to some with the pants back in November
thats what I meant. just as bad as cancelled imo. 
Honestly it only applies if you have a good height OR you really love baggy style (if you arent that tall) .

Bad for not so tall people like me [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
i'm 5'11. I'm thinking I'll be ok with L. because a lot of people with my body type (5'11/160)  like M in the pants and to me thats leggings status. 

thats what I meant. just as bad as cancelled imo. 
i'm 5'11. I'm thinking I'll be ok with L. because a lot of people with my body type (5'11/160)  like M in the pants and to me thats leggings status. 

I guess yes heigh-weight ratio size L is best for you. M are for 5'5-5'9 average build people smalls are ok with the same height but thin legs build or smaller guys. 5'9 and up large and xl depending on leg sizes too

Size Question:

I'm looking to get an AW77 Tech Fleece Hoodie.  Do they fit TTS or do I need to size up like the Tech Fleece Pants? 

Normally I wear Large in everything, obviously I had to size up on the Tech Fleece Pants to XL, so that they'd fit. Just wanted to know if I had to do the same for the hoodie.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Tech fleece gate back in full action http://bit.ly/1dSJInL
FUCCCC I always miss out lol plus one of the hypesquad pages posted this Link on Twitter so no wonder they sold so fast. Twitter is quickly becoming my least favorite media outlet, for every good piece of info I read on there I get double in disappointment from all the Hype caused by some of the bigger sneaker pages that post constantly about upcoming releases and countdowns.  What happened to the good ole days of having to be in the loop and proactive in your search for a good find or release, now kids just have links sent straight to their phones on shoes they normally wouldnt cop if it wasnt for us sneakerheads making them look good lol. For real though after all this Racer madness im about ready to convert to the Darkside and give my computer science buddy a call and see if i can get some Optimus Prime level shiit going for Battle Bots release days.

Back
Top Bottom