**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

The TF bomber was on sale for $120? Did I miss this or is he talking about a different TF bomber than the $300 that just came out?

saw last years aeroloft wind runner at my local marshalls for 60$ but decided not to pick it up

have too many grey TF top pieces already

How close are the squadron blue pants to the obsidian color wise. Passed on the obsidian a while back and need a dark blue pair.

Just saw these 2 dudes rocking tech fleece fits.... One dude had the pants sitting below his boxers. :smh:

Looked awful especially since the pants were more fitted and he had his boxers flared :lol:

Just saw these 2 dudes rocking tech fleece fits.... One dude had the pants sitting below his boxers. :smh:

Looked awful especially since the pants were more fitted and he had his boxers flared :lol:

i'll sometimes wear pants and windrunner together, but only to quickly run an errand, and never the same color. normally black pants or windrunner is mixed in

Smfh

So I'm done with TF pants. They just not meant for me. Returned my pair today at Nike factory and they had the camos in XL. All I had to do was hold them up and the backside was HUGE. No way they were gonna fit. And my legs are only gonna get bigger with all the squats and deads I've been doing. So yes this is how you determine if you like the fitting on these are not. God forbid someone else comes in and say "why waste your time".

I walked outta there with some Nike cuffed sweats as a consolation lol. Now on to tops where it should be much easier

i'll sometimes wear pants and windrunner together, but only to quickly run an errand, and never the same color. normally black pants or windrunner is mixed in

But it was the whole set which is fine. Its the fact that he was sagging the fleece pants with flared boxers that made me :smh:

How close are the squadron blue pants to the obsidian color wise. Passed on the obsidian a while back and need a dark blue pair.
obsidian > squadron blue but they're prolly hard to find nowadays.. so the squadron is a good alternative..

Okay, whoever it is on NT, show yourself!! just kidding haha

looking for the nike tech 3mm varsity destroyer from last season? remember seeing them in outlets a while back for around 50-60. anyone seen these anywhere around that range? goin for 100+ on ebay

Hope there's more than just uni. Been holding out for that site but there aren't too many sizes available unless you a big boy.

What is going on with this thread? Between the suspect activity and fat people dry snitchin on themselves, I can only sleep right knowing I got tiger stripes in my size paying below retail.

Know this is a tech fleece thread but picked up a pair of dri fit touch fleece pants in squadron blue on disco from Nike , these are comfy as hell A little light though

The TF bomber was on sale for $120? Did I miss this or is he talking about a different TF bomber than the $300 that just came out?

He wrote "t/f" which is track and field. And there is a "t/f" bomber that was on sale for $120. I haven't seen the new TF bomber on sale.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I really like the tech fleece camo pants.
I am 6'9, 230 pounds and I really don't know which size should I go with ? Xl, XXL or 3XL maybe ?!

Julien from France

Back
Top Bottom