**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Do you guys think that there will be a black friday sale somewhere that will have tech fleece pants for around $50? Been holding off for a while and would like to get a couple pair at the right price.

Hey guys, I really like the tech fleece camo pants.
I am 6'9, 230 pounds and I really don't know which size should I go with ? Xl, XXL or 3XL maybe ?!

Julien from France

At 6'9 im not sure any of the pants will fit you length wise. Not th normal cut though. Although I've only seen this once I did find a n98 that is XL-T. So possibly they have a tall variation of a pants that will fit you.

Do you guys think that there will be a black friday sale somewhere that will have tech fleece pants for around $50? Been holding off for a while and would like to get a couple pair at the right price.
Probably not the most you can hope for is 25/30 percent off but I could be wrong.

Copped all 3 from my local Foot locker, used to work there so used my employee discount.

I'll look around to see if I can find them for you under retail, What size you need? 
Aye thanks I think M still havent been able to try one on..  Hopefully next week are some steals

Hey guys, I really like the tech fleece camo pants.
I am 6'9, 230 pounds and I really don't know which size should I go with ? Xl, XXL or 3XL maybe ?!

Julien from France

I'm a bit over 6'3 and picked up the XL camo pants. They're pretty snug on my calves, but are good length wise. I have pretty long legs, but at 6'9 I can't imagine that these would work well for you. Maybe try order the xxl or see what tall options are out there.

It's a good deal until you realize at the end that they are still charging you in GBP even though you might have changed it to USD.

Yes! I have been fooled by UI with their prices only to be charged GDP. Luckily I got the order canceled before they shipped.

Extra 25% off for stuff on clearance on NDC with coupon code GETOUTHERE thru 12/1, and also go thru ebates or mrrebates for an extra 8% off.  Some pretty good deals for tech fleece gear can be found.  Just copped bonded windrunner for $67.

Last edited:
View media item 1798813N98 Jacket - $39.99 size L

View media item 17988051MM jacket- $59.99 size M

View media item 1798807Faded windrunner - $34.99 size 3XL

hit up tjmaxx marshals and Ross at Bellingham. Only was able to find 3 TF Items at Ross. Didn't get any of them since wasn't my size. if any one is in that area hit it up! was in the activewear section :smile:

on a related note.... are there any stores that do exchanges without receipt? I thought of this after I left. probably won't be going back to look for those items but will keep that in mind for future purchases.
thanks guys!

Last edited:
25% off NDC Clearance.

201210_onnk_tmp_spacer.gif
ENTER CODE GETOUTHERE AT CHECKOUT. ENDS 12/1.

Also 12% cash back if you make the purchase through eBates.

Link here or in my sig

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom