**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Need those squadron Blue pants and 3 of the crewnecks and I'll be good just waiting for a good deal to pop up.

Lately the crew necks have really been calling to me. In my opinion they're the most versatile piece in the whole TF line. I feel like with all the other tops (excluding the newer stuff) like the aw77, Windrunner, and bonded Windrunner kinda force you to wear more TF or other sweats with them.

Finally got my bonded windrunner in .. for starters i dont understand why they have a retail tag of $180 lol makes no sense .. and as others have said it has a very weird fit, the arms are super tight and the torso area is very loose..

Lately the crew necks have really been calling to me. In my opinion they're the most versatile piece in the whole TF line. I feel like with all the other tops (excluding the newer stuff) like the aw77, Windrunner, and bonded Windrunner kinda force you to wear more TF or other sweats with them.
Same way I feel with the windrunner stuff as well. I need to get me the olive and squadron blue crews when I find them for a decent price

Anyone notice some inconsistency with sizing on the pants? I've gotten a few pairs recently and the solid black and green camo pairs fit pretty much the same. But the squadron blue pair seems much more fitted. Is this common or did I just get an off pair?

Anyone notice some inconsistency with sizing on the pants? I've gotten a few pairs recently and the solid black and green camo pairs fit pretty much the same. But the squadron blue pair seems much more fitted. Is this common or did I just get an off pair?
Same with mine. My black and silver ones are a normal fit and the blue one is very tight :/

Seems like uni sport has the cheapest price for the tech fleece mens hoodie ..

Should I pull the trigger or where to get this for even cheaper somewhere else?

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks again

I'm about 5'11 185lbs with long arms, i want to order the tech fleece bonded cuz its so cheap right now. should I go with a LG or XL? I'm mostly worried about the sleeves not being long enough

I'm about 5'11 185lbs with long arms, i want to order the tech fleece bonded cuz its so cheap right now. should I go with a LG or XL? I'm mostly worried about the sleeves not being long enough

I have a large windrunner and am about 4 inches taller than you and the arm length is good for me. I'm sure a large would work for you.

Last edited:
I'd say role with a large, the xl would fit too big on you

Man I took a pair of TF pants out for a jog yesterday evening and they were amazing. Kept me cool, warm and dry. Definitely a believer in its performance. I'm glad I'm 10 pairs deep on the pants, can't wait to continue to add more to the collection.

Anyone knows if the Nike Tech Fleece Bonded Windrunner Men's Jacket shrinks? I'm 6'1 and 190. M or L? 

Thanks guys

got the tiger stripes in today, figured id post a pic, i've also got Grey, Black, Olive, Maroon windrunner and USA soccer n98. and oh yeah, some shorts too. I have too much tech fleece
laugh.gif
Tigerstripes 
pimp.gif

wish they had the heather black volt pair. That one keeps slipping through my fingers.
Give it some time you know new cws will roll Jan-Feb. 

Man I took a pair of TF pants out for a jog yesterday evening and they were amazing. Kept me cool, warm and dry. Definitely a believer in its performance. I'm glad I'm 10 pairs deep on the pants, can't wait to continue to add more to the collection.
Debating about doing my first 5K in 2 weeks. If so I'm gonna break mine out for it!

Back
Top Bottom