**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

BRUH you came through in the clutch!!!! What a plug, Ended up to $70 shipped for those varsity destroyers, man keep doing what u do here. TF Monday to Friday, Suit and tie on weekends
FKKKK...its the other way around for me...TF on weekends only

Anyone know how the AW77 fleece pants compare to tech fleece pants when it comes to sizing?

I got a AW77 in a Small as a xmas gift, but it feels a bit baggy after a couple of wears and it stretching out.

It doesn't really bother me much, but I feel like I'd prefer an XS just a bit more.

Looking to cop some tech fleece pants, so any help would be appreciated.

Anyone know how the AW77 fleece pants compare to tech fleece pants when it comes to sizing?

I got a AW77 in a Small as a xmas gift, but it feels a bit baggy after a couple of wears and it stretching out.

It doesn't really bother me much, but I feel like I'd prefer an XS just a bit more.

Looking to cop some tech fleece pants, so any help would be appreciated.
Toomuch
Post your height and weight
You can also shrink em

Last edited:
yeah i was gunna say, i've got a pair of obsidians from the first go around, and plan on picking up some squadrons #norestraint

i was just on end and noticed all the new colors up including a black pair with gold nike logo, you know I ordered asap.
smokin.gif

http://www.endclothing.com/us/brands/nike/nike-tech-fleece-pant-545343-013.html
Yo this is dope, would grab this if I didn't already have a regular black pair.

If they come out with an AW77 or Windrunner like this, I think I might end up forcing myself to pay retail, would be a must cop.
frown.gif

Still looking for a squadron blue hoodie for under retail
mad.gif

$168 shipped for the new Tech Fleece Aeroloft hooded jacket at Space23. Repped and thanks to the user who posted those links.

having a hard time finding a large cargo khaki hoodie or varsity jacket, everywhere seems to be sold out

So after what happened with space23 I hit eBay and was able to get a seller to invoice a red wind runner for $75. Zero f's

Does anyone here know of a good place to grab tech fleece stuff  for a decent price in the UK? Seems as though size small is quiet popular over here so it's sold out most places I've looked. 

thanks.  will be on the lookout today.  repped.

Didnt get shipping confirmation either, but I asked them yesterday and they gave it to me today. It said the package is currently in transit and supposed to come at the end of the day

Back
Top Bottom