**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

So the tech fleece 2 pants I got Nwt on eBay for $50 on an offer weren't for me. Didn't like that top part. The good news is that I returned to Nike for $104 gift card. Now I can get the regular black ones. Anyone ever see black go on sale ?

Recently went to Nike outlet in Allen Texas and found a one and only tech fleece aw77 jacket in the corner of the store. It was marked down to 46.97 and there was 20% off the entire purchase so I got them for 40 ish bucks with tax. Best part was that I found a random Nike gift card in my wallet and paid 0 for them. I'd advise people to check their outlets and see if maybe they have techfleece there aswell.

I jokingly asked my cashier if he would apply the 30% store level discount along with the 20%, and he did. Walked out with $250 in tech fleece. Ended up getting Olive pants for $38, camo pants for $45, Red Bonded for $70, and grey pullover for $35. 

Last edited:
For anyone that has the cargo chaki TF pants, do they have the black lining like the team red pair? Or are they like the squadron blue pair that doesn't have that?

I find the squadron blue cut a lot smaller than the team red, was hoping the cargo khaki for closer to those. Wondering if the liner is what makes them cut a bit bigger.

I jokingly asked my cashier if he would apply the 30% store level discount along with the 20%, and he did. Walked out with $250 in tech fleece. Ended up getting Olive pants for $38, camo pants for $45, Red Bonded for $70, and grey pullover for $35. 

Those are my type of deals :smokin

So the tech fleece 2 pants I got Nwt on eBay for $50 on an offer weren't for me. Didn't like that top part. The good news is that I returned to Nike for $104 gift card. Now I can get the regular black ones. Anyone ever see black go on sale ?

Yeah said the tech 2's aren't partical to wear inside at all. It's a good idea just not executed well , can't wear them in the gym or lounging around. Nice come up on the return[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

has anyone seen any black windrunners at the outlets recently? I tried nike chat a couple times, but they keep giving me the run around.

Bored on this Sunday. Here's my collection pic. Still need the obsidian pair and then maybe I'll be done
Beautiful
pimp.gif

Bored on this Sunday. Here's my collection pic. Still need the obsidian pair and then maybe I'll be done
Awesome collection 
pimp.gif

Is the third pair from the left old or recent? Need these 
nerd.gif
  Does anyone know the name/number of them?

But let's be honest you need a pair of Olives! 
laugh.gif

Anyone get the Tech Knit Pants? I want to see how the grey and obsidian looks in person.. Product images could be deceiving

Forgot to post on this thread earlier, I saw grey TF pants for $69.99 plus an additional 20% off at Carlsbad premium outlet. They had mostly M and L.
All you San Diego peeps still got time!

Last edited:
Awesome collection :pimp:  

Is the third pair from the left old or recent? Need these :nerd:   Does anyone know the name/number of them?

But let's be honest you need a pair of Olives! :lol:  

The one you're asking about is thumbled grey/volt. Color code 037. Part of the fall 2015 release

I had a chance to pick up the olive pair on deep discount but I'd have no use for them. The color isn't part of my daily wardrobe

Back
Top Bottom