**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Just copped a steal on my way to work @TJ Max [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128065[/emoji][emoji]128521[/emoji][emoji]128521[/emoji]
Keep a look out, a few pairs maybe 4, for the Chicago area i see more TF at TJ max then any other place outside of Nike stores..
View media item 1958090

Need the whole suit for the low [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

Just copped a steal on my way to work @TJ Max [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128065[/emoji][emoji]128521[/emoji][emoji]128521[/emoji]
Keep a look out, a few pairs maybe 4, for the Chicago area i see more TF at TJ max then any other place outside of Nike stores..
View media item 1958090

Which Chicago location?

Haven't been in here in like 2 weeks. I see some discount stores are getting a handful of TF again. I went yesterday to my local just to look for pro combat briefs and I couldn't even find that smfh.

I see bigj505 bigj505 relapsed... Bro I know a place that could fix that

Dang found the cargo khaki colored tech fleece tapered pants at my tj Maxx for $25 too bad it's a medium and I need a 2XL or 3XL lol

you should've grabbed it and exchanged them at a nike factory store for your size. You're good as long as its the same color and style.

Potomac mills mall was trash. No tech fleece and they still wanted $80 for tech woven shorts. I never see anything good at that outlet

has anyone attempted to wash their tech knits? also, be VERY cautious when having velcro around your tech knit. Don't know if that was mentioned in here.

speaking of tech knit, lucked out and found two of the windrunners at my local outlet recently. Both larges, $100 each. Took them, to Niketown to exchange one for a different size. Instead of the girl doing an exchange, she gave me a refund (didnt realize till I got home). So two Tech Knit windrunners out the door for $100 
roll.gif
grin.gif

---Be on the lookout at your outlets- these things are popping up

Back
Top Bottom