**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Few comments on sizing after receiving my Aeroloft Bomber jacket. I ordered L based on TTS comments and similar to the TF Windrunner comments in this thread. 

The fit is snugger than a TF Windrunner. I can only wear a t-shirt under the jacket (size L), the windrunner (size L) is a bit relaxed fit. I could have gone for XL with the jacket.
What exact did you intend to wear under the jacket?

Got some navy blue tech fleece shorts for $20-30% F&F at Potomac Mills VA - I got a size medium I believe they also had XL don't remember other sizes. Royal blue tech fleece pants for $50-30% F&F.

Philadelphia Premium outlet in Pa...... Was the Tech knit fleece grey and blue hoodies(179) and the dark grey,regular grey and blue tech knit crew shirts(129) and the shorts (109)and the tshirts(100) also they have the regular black full tech fleece suit (89,70)in grey and black.Dress your kicks up peeps. dudes that wear fake kicks don't grab this stuff so show them how to stunt!

Tech knit shorts from urban outfitters arrived today!
Black and grey. Pretty fast shipping to USA

Nike Centralia clearance has a bunch of heathered red tech fleece pants on clearance for $24.99 in small. Would be super clutch if combined with the 30% friends and family coupon. I was there a couple days ago but I'm assuming they should still be there.
View media item 2109857
Also side question- are there any differences between the new tech fleece pants besides the pockets? Do they fit differently, etc?

Nike Centralia clearance has a bunch of heathered red tech fleece pants on clearance for $24.99 in small. Would be super clutch if combined with the 30% friends and family coupon. I was there a couple days ago but I'm assuming they should still be there.

Also side question- are there any differences between the new tech fleece pants besides the pockets? Do they fit differently, etc?
Able to proxy a few pairs for me?

Back
Top Bottom