**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

why it gotta be $225 tho
ohwell.gif

I wasnt impressed with the Dynamic Reveal Hoodie in person maybe color they had at Nike wasnt appealing ( Grey/ Red reveal which is sold out online lol) 

Fit wasnt bad sorta expected the arms to be a little more fitted but overall not bad. 

Noticed you cant pull the hood over without unzipping it, at $220 it will end up at outlets come Winter and then Ill grab one 
laugh.gif

Not worth $90. 

I wasnt impressed with the Dynamic Reveal Hoodie in person maybe color they had at Nike wasnt appealing ( Grey/ Red reveal which is sold out online lol) 

Fit wasnt bad sorta expected the arms to be a little more fitted but overall not bad. 

Noticed you cant pull the hood over without unzipping it, at $220 it will end up at outlets come Winter and then Ill grab one 
laugh.gif

Not worth $90. 
That's the best colorway IMO. Saw it about a year ago from a friend who had the sample. Been waiting on it ever since

Went to FansEdge's site to check my order status and saw they had a 20% off code. Checked the Medal Stand jacket and they raised the price back to retail so you couldn't get extra money off :lol: :smh:.

It still hasn't shipped either :rolleyes.

Last edited:

Noticed you cant pull the hood over without unzipping it, at $220 it will end up at outlets come Winter and then Ill grab one :lol:

Not worth $90. 

interesting. i was thinking about finally pulling the trigger off of FTL. now you've got me thinking even more :lol:

Noticed you cant pull the hood over without unzipping it, at $220 it will end up at outlets come Winter and then Ill grab one :lol:

Not worth $90. 

interesting. i was thinking about finally pulling the trigger off of FTL. now you've got me thinking even more :lol:

If I may add, I tried this hoodie on, and it's truthfully like this [at least to me anyway] - if you're not 6' tall, the length of the hoodie is gonna look wrong... think of it similarly to the Kanye West apparel. Not THAT baggy, loose and long, but noticeable enough that you'll say something about the fit compared to all other Tech Fleece pieces.

I tried it on one size down, and it was more fitted but better to my liking. The length of it was perfectly fine. I'm 5'7" for height references.

Do they accept phone orders? The shirt is tempting at that price

No unfortunately they don't. They had a small left too. Nikelab essentials shorts there's plentiful just sitting on racks, since Labor Day weekend.

Edit I forgot to mention I used an mvp pass I had. Regular price for tech knit was $50. Shorts $40.

Last edited:
I can't wait to hit the Nike clearance outlet in the Orlando area next year on vacation. Need some good deals like the above lol

Picked up Nike lab essentials tech shorts ($27) and tech knit shirt ($37) from Nike SL and I must say both are comfortable especially the tech knit, feels so soft and smooth.
​About 1-2 weeks ago they had the grey tech knit shirts for $28, so be on the look out.

Used the old Macy's card to purchase my first piece of tech fleece...should be in today...kind of excited!

Does anyone know if anybody still has the Nike Tech Knit Grey hoodie still available for sale? Style #728685-043 thanks in advance

​About 1-2 weeks ago they had the grey tech knit shirts for $28, so be on the look out.

Ya I'll be back. Went to Livermore today and they had quite a few tech knit merch including the knit red cardigan jacket, red shirt, black tech knit pants, obsidian knit pants. They can order off ndc for your proper size at outlet price. Shirt $89, cardigan I can't remember, pants $125. Slowly these are starting to hit outlets. Only took a pic of the black pants. I was in a hurry lol:

View media item 2174287

Also they had Nike lab essentials tech fleece shorts in black and grey fsr $80. Also these... Crew fsr $50 and printed tech shorts fsr $63:

View media item 2174282

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom