**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Yeah and most have connections with staff but they cant grab everything :lol:

Which is why clothes hang around a little longer than shoes, which are instantly gone at 10am. 

They know what rack has what but it is what it is. All part of the game I guess. 

Lol same here. I tend to go an hour after opening to find whatever is left over that the resellers haven't grabbed yet. Get lucky once in awhile but mostly L's. Luckily though, I have found some gems from time to time. I.e got my grey tech knit windrunner and pants for $110 total plus tax last month.

Last edited:
How does the dynamic reveal jackets run?

I wear a S in the Nike tech windrunner so should I get a small as well?

Got my dynamic reveal in the mail today. The arms feel pretty tight (I think that is by design so that the sleeves stretch out and kind of conform to the arms), and I would say that the sleeves are designed so that they could fit most peoples' arm length. When I first put the jacket on, the sleeves were really long, but I moved them around a bit, and then they "shrunk" up a bit and fit nicely. There isn't a full cuff on the sleeves, just a half cuff (which is something I don't like). The fit in the chest was on the tighter side, especially for a nike jacket. I am 5'8" & 135, and it was rather tight on me in general. The zipper gave me a few issues, and it seems as though it is something that might break easily. It is a very thin plastic zipper with many small teeth. The zipper is not on the same quality of the tf wind runner, or the general wind runner. The neck was rather tight and constrictive, and I usually wear a 14 1/2 dress shirts
laugh.gif
(So if you have a wide neck, don't expect to zip it up all the way). Overall, I think it is an OK jacket. I would say that it isn't a $250 jacket. It'll be heading back to Nike. If it were priced around $125, I think I would consider it (but probably wouldn't wear it much). Here are some comparison photos over an older TF jacket I have. Both are a size small.

Is it still possible to find tech fleece at outlet stores?
i believe so. Keep an eye out whenever you visit a store. If they have a piece thats not in your size instore, ask an employee to order your size from NDC with the price matching system if possible.

i believe so. Keep an eye out whenever you visit a store. If they have a piece thats not in your size instore, ask an employee to order your size from NDC with the price matching system if possible.

Yes definitely
Recently bought black pair for $39.99 plus 20% extra

Thanks guys, that's good to know. I'll keep an eye out

We're actually not allowed to that anymore (at least not supposed to) starting about a month ago.

They don't want us wiping out the websites inventory just because we don't have it.

Like I said though, it a pretty new policy so it's probably not being enforced too hard right now.

Last edited:

They don't want us wiping out the websites inventory just because we don't have it.

Like I said though, it a pretty new policy so it's probably not being enforced too hard right now.
but isnt that what nike assist is for? not arguing with you, just contributing to conversation.

Until the policy changes they cant do that. Glad my outlet doesnt do this 
laugh.gif

Most employees dont even know what NikeAssist is let alone enforcing this new policy. 

Back
Top Bottom