**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Priced out at about $34 after F&F discount. Love the fit on these cropped ones, slightly looser than normal TF pants. The additional side pocket on the right is a welcome change, but the cargo pocket is somewhat awkward.

View media item 2219101[/quote]

Is the Nike Tech Knit Libero Pant the old version with the zipper and the nike tech knit jogger the new ... looks as if the tighter.

I have the libero pants and which is looser than the tech fleece.

Which Tech Knit you better?

There's nothing loose with the new tech knit jogger at all.

It's almost like wearing tights.

There's no zippered pockets either.

Has anyone gotten a chance to check out/try on the new Tech Fleece Aeroloft? If so, are they fitting true to size this time, or one size big like last year?

Red tapered tech fleece pants at the Wrentham outlets on clearance, if you go on the weekend could probably get a 30% + 30% off with F+F.

Red tapered tech fleece pants at the Wrentham outlets on clearance, if you go on the weekend could probably get a 30% + 30% off with F+F.
I'm gonna be hitting one of those outlet malls tomorrow and there's a Nike Factory Store there. Is the F&F automatically applied or do you need a coupon for it? I rarely get to Nike stores so Im not sure about the procedure.

I'm gonna be hitting one of those outlet malls tomorrow and there's a Nike Factory Store there. Is the F&F automatically applied or do you need a coupon for it? I rarely get to Nike stores so Im not sure about the procedure.
coupon is needed. one time use and void after scanned. 

coupon is needed. one time use and void after scanned. 
As a complete coincidence, I checked my Nike+ app this morning and had a F&F coupon in my inbox :lol:. So if you guys have the Nike+ app check and see if they sent you the coupon too.

Last edited:
Finally saw the new windrunners in store. Disappointing how thin they are now. And the pockets...

Finally got these in hand.  They are nice, dat 3M doe.  Ignore my girl's dirty *** mirror.  

View media item 2220727

They look like cow pants
img66284798.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom