**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Very mixed feelings about those aeroloft jackets. But as always I'll wait till I see them at outlets. Nike is funny how they price and sell items. Like when NYC757 saw them at outlets before the actually release. Was ready to call him out on it, but I myself found TK crews for $28. When Nike still has them on their site for $180.

They look like cow pants
img66284798.jpg
LOLOL.  Bruh... you killin me.

That is only with the flash though, they are pretty subtle otherwise.  

Checked out the new outlet in Clarksburg MD. They were wilin with their prices. $250 for the aeroloft jacket, $90 for TK shirts, $70-80 for TF pants.

I was finally able to try on the aeroloft, which I've been wanting. Like the fit, wanted cargo, but I just couldn't pull the trigger at $175. If anyone sees one cheaper and can link me to a M in the cargo or black, I'd appreciate it.

View media item 2221642View media item 2221643View media item 2221645

I stopped by my local outlet. They had a return of the dynamic reveal jacket. Man those are awesome in person. Wasn't a fan prior but I tried it on and I love it.

The vent like fabric on the arms and shoulders is so cool and comfortable. I tried the medium and was to tight. Had the hulk like frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds fit. Will 100% cop one of those eventually. It was priced at $150 this is the one I tried. Any chance those go under $100?
sportswear-dynamic-reveal-mens-jacket.jpg

Seen them in person. Easy pass even at $150-30% off

Man I'm def waiting to find that aeroloft jacket on discount and copping. Would love to grab at 150 +30% off

Very mixed feelings about those aeroloft jackets. But as always I'll wait till I see them at outlets. Nike is funny how they price and sell items. Like when NYC757 saw them at outlets before the actually release. Was ready to call him out on it, but I myself found TK crews for $28. When Nike still has them on their site for $180.

My outlet had the Reveal Jackets for $70 + 20% off. 

Bonded Joggers were $40 and Red Cropped are $50 right now. 

They also had these today for $79 + 20% off. Almost got one on the fact that retail was $425 lol. 

I don't know, guys... I chose to take advantage considering my entire purchase was 80% off the MSRP prices altogether. If anything, visit your local Clearance store if you can to see if they have them. I was shocked to find these on the racks... and to think I was gonna buy a blue one for myself for $200 on eBay. This was also at San Leandro's clearance store, if anyone is wondering.

View media item 2221684View media item 2221685View media item 2221686View media item 2221687View media item 2221688
30684334012_bbce41425d_b.jpg

Disclaimer: please do not PM me if these are for sale as three are gifts and two are for myself. Yes, I bought two for myself (the Seaweed and Obsidian jackets) because I have problems.

In terms of how these jackets fit, they do fit big, but I remember last year's Tech Fleece Aeroloft fit a bit bigger. They're all sample sized (Large for the men's) and I'm dead in the middle between Medium and Large, so it's hard to get an accurate description for fit for me. Regardless, $73 x 4 and and the parka for $84 is not bad at all considering these came out two days ago... however, 10% sales tax is very bad. All of this was the price of one jacket considering CA's tax [Alameda County's tax in comparison).

Last edited:
mean.gif

I got better things to do than lie on clothes lol. 
I stopped by my local outlet. They had a return of the dynamic reveal jacket. Man those are awesome in person. Wasn't a fan prior but I tried it on and I love it.

The vent like fabric on the arms and shoulders is so cool and comfortable. I tried the medium and was to tight. Had the hulk like @jdfrenchbread23 fit. Will 100% cop one of those eventually. It was priced at $150 this is the one I tried. Any chance those go under $100?
I might have a large if thats what you need, Ill check tomorrow. 
I don't know, guys... I chose to take advantage considering my entire purchase was 80% off the MSRP prices altogether. If anything, visit your local Clearance store if you can to see if they have them. I was shocked to find these on the racks... and to think I was gonna buy a blue one for myself for $200 on eBay. This was also at San Leandro's clearance store, if anyone is wondering.

Disclaimer: please do not PM me if these are for sale as three are gifts and two are for myself. Yes, I bought two for myself (the Seaweed and Obsidian jackets) because I have problems.

In terms of how these jackets fit, they do fit big, but I remember last year's Tech Fleece Aeroloft fit a bit bigger. They're all sample sized (Large for the men's) and I'm dead in the middle between Medium and Large, so it's hard to get an accurate description for fit for me. Regardless, $73 x 4 and and the parka for $84 is not bad at all considering these came out two days ago... however, 10% sales tax is very bad. All of this was the price of one jacket considering CA's tax [Alameda County's tax in comparison).
I didnt see the grey cw looks nice. Nice haul considering retail price of them. 

My only thoughts on the Aeroloft line is the idea of them look dope but I go to try it on and it never fits like I want them too. I guess its for people who layer clothes but if Im layering clothes why do I need a $400 jacket lol. 

It was a good deal at $79+20% off but I knew Id never wear it. Uniqlo blocktech is the best thing for me in the winter. 
pimp.gif

Clearance stores have spoiled me, I almost never go into a NFS now lol. 

The vent like fabric on the arms and shoulders is so cool and comfortable. I tried the medium and was to tight. Had the hulk like frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds fit. Will 100% cop one of those eventually. It was priced at $150 this is the one I tried. Any chance those go under $100?
I kinda feel the same way as you because I got the jacket from Macy's in a L and it feels kinda tight but I feel with an XL it will be too big in the torso

do they have a medium size on parka's?

View media item 2221684View media item 2221685View media item 2221686View media item 2221687View media item 2221688
30684334012_bbce41425d_b.jpg

I didnt see the grey cw looks nice. Nice haul considering retail price of them. 

My only thoughts on the Aeroloft line is the idea of them look dope but I go to try it on and it never fits like I want them too. I guess its for people who layer clothes but if Im layering clothes why do I need a $400 jacket lol. 

It was a good deal at $79+20% off but I knew Id never wear it. Uniqlo blocktech is the best thing for me in the winter. :pimp:  

Clearance stores have spoiled me, I almost never go into a NFS now lol. 

Haha, for real. Once you have a Clearance store near you, it's a whole different ball game. That grey one has bad lighting... it's actually the Hasta color on the Women's Tech Fleece Aeroloft Parka.

Yeah, the Aeroloft does have a different fit, but like you said, it is meant to allow layering underneath. I can layer a shirt and dress shirt and wear the jacket on top of it and it fits fine. Has some room, but better to have some room than to have the Tech Fleece and Aeroloft fit snug to the point where it completely traps heat without letting some ventilation out through those little holes. It does fit better than last year's though. With last year's, I could've sized two sizes down to a small and it'd fit fine!

do they have a medium size on parka's?

Nah, they unfortunately didn't... they were all sample-sized Larges and it was a dedicated rack of 'em with just the "L" hanging on that rack.

Not sure if these qualify as "Tech," but I presume they do -- at my local Marshall's today I grabbed a pair of Therma Sphere Max pants in grey for $29.99 (retail $120). I only saw the one XL pair that I picked up, but you might want to check your local store (Men's Activewear bottoms rack) if you're in the Northeast.

Clearance store gets nothing man or they get cleaned out by the regular resellers :frown:

Yeah, that's why you gotta usually go early, and it all depends on what you look for now. For example, if you're looking for some top-notch or highly-sought products, then those guys will go after them first thing. The biggest example of a general item when it comes to this mentality is shoes, of course. However, if you're looking for clothes and you just hope to find a gem here and there, then there's nothing to worry about. I found a few in-season Tech Fleece items within the first hour of being in the store and I was happy with it and just checked out and left. I don't go for the shoes anymore.

This also comes with a mentality change for me since I've gone from just shoes and all of that hyped stuff to clothes and shoes I'd like to wear comfortably on a daily basis. Getting into running does a dramatic change for me about this. Plus, with my new job promotion that allows me to work inside the offices instead of being outside and up front now, I don't have to worry too much about presentation. Regardless of that, Nike's turning the athleisure trend another notch up by bringing in formality to their stuff, especially with some of these products, so I can't complain at all, haha.

Sorry, I went off-topic for a bit.

Not sure if these qualify as "Tech," but I presume they do -- at my local Marshall's today I grabbed a pair of Therma Sphere Max pants in grey for $29.99 (retail $120). I only saw the one XL pair that I picked up, but you might want to check your local store (Men's Activewear bottoms rack) if you're in the Northeast.

I second this. Got lucky and found a pair of the black pants for $30 at Ross. It's a steal.

Should I get large or medium in the tech fleece pants? I tried the medium and it fits perfect length wise but im afraid it will shrink in length after a wash. For the large I liked everything about it except for the waist being way too big so it kinda sags when I wear it. Last time I bought a medium grey tech fleece pants it shrunk after a wash and i couldn't wear it. Are the new ones still like this?

Should I get large or medium in the tech fleece pants? I tried the medium and it fits perfect length wise but im afraid it will shrink in length after a wash. For the large I liked everything about it except for the waist being way too big so it kinda sags when I wear it. Last time I bought a medium grey tech fleece pants it shrunk after a wash and i couldn't wear it. Are the new ones still like this?

The old ones weren't like that. None of mine have shrunk and I wash and (partially) dry them. Did you wash them on hot and put them through a full dry cycle on high or something?

Back
Top Bottom