**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Have some down time tomorrow and thinking of heading to the Flushing outlets to hunt for tech. Worth it recently? Every time I've gone I've struck out lol.

Me personally, I only go to outlets on thurs - sun, as they often have additional sales on those days.

Latest Tech gear pick-ups

View media item 2230249
I LOVE the pants! They'll probably be my go-to's. I wish the accents on these pants were Black instead of Navy. They're still :smokin though... I've got the "black" cw coming in too. :smokin

-edit-

Does anyone own these v442s?
View media item 2230252
Does the camo on the actual product look so contrasted/distinguished, or is it more subtle in person?

I own 5 pears of v442 and this is the only color way I don't have. I do have the blue version of this camo pattern. V442 black or olive is probably one of my all time fave Nike pants. Along with the dri fit speed pants for running.

View media item 2230262
Sorry for the crappy pic. Far right is the blue version of those green camo pants were asking about. Seen them in person at DSG once and passed.

Last edited:
I own 5 pears of v442 and this is the only color way I don't have. I do have the blue version of this camo pattern. V442 black or olive is probably one of my all time fave Nike pants. Along with the dri fit speed pants for running.

View media item 2230262
Sorry for the crappy pic. Far right is the blue version of those green camo pants were asking about. Seen them in person at DSG once and passed.

I love the v442s! I have the Olive, Black and another smaller Camo cw. Wait... blue camo version?

View media item 2230301
I've been searching for the one on the right, but I'll take the one on the left as a consolation for now... I just hope the camo is more discrete than the NDC pic. :nerd:

I love the v442s! I have the Olive, Black and another smaller Camo cw. Wait... blue camo version?

View media item 2230301
I've been searching for the one on the right, but I'll take the one on the left as a consolation for now... I just hope the camo is more discrete than the NDC pic. :nerd:

Must be the lighting in my pic but I Got lucky at the clearance store and copped them for $24.99 each. The barca one was a sample. The blue camo is duller in person than the stock pic. There's also a digi camo set. One mostly green and the other Greyish blue

Last edited:
Must be the lighting in my pic but I Got lucky at the clearance store and copped them for $24.99 each. The barca one was a sample. The blue camo is duller in person than the stock pic. There's also a digi camo set. One mostly green and the other Greyish blue

That's a great deal. After I purchased the Olive v442s from a clearance store, I was hooked! :smh:

Does anyone know if they ever released a regular "tiger stripe" windrunner? I've only seen the n98 and the version with the large pocket on the chest.

Copped several pairs of black TF pants.  Good price!

I went to the outlet today, nothing of note.  However, I stopped by a Burlington Coat Factory and they had hella hoodies. Copped most of them.  Kobe, KD, AW77 shoebox, and some TF:

Last edited:
Anyone want these black Tech One Bonded Woven Pants size 28?

I would love to wear them but they're too long on me.

Last edited:

Copped several pairs of black TF pants.  Good price!

I went to the outlet today, nothing of note.  However, I stopped by a Burlington Coat Factory and they had hella hoodies. Copped most of them.  Kobe, KD, AW77 shoebox, and some TF:

can proxy the camo black hoody for me? multiple!!

Have some down time tomorrow and thinking of heading to the Flushing outlets to hunt for tech. Worth it recently? Every time I've gone I've struck out lol.
They always have something for a deal/steal price.

Weekdays 10am-12pm is the best time but you have to deal with the normal daily buyers. 

They seem to go after shoes first so you will have time to find deals on TF/TK. 

Ill be there tomorrow looking for xmas gifts. 

Found the Nike Nike Tech Fleece Hero Hoodie in Squadron Blue for $39.99 on Jack Rabbit. Sizes S-XL available. 

https://www.jackrabbit.com/men-s-nike-tech-fleece-hoodie-708095-010.html
Shows up as $134 when I press checkout 
mean.gif

is it nikelab thoooo??? haha either way thats a nice price.
You talking the new one lol? No [emoji]128514[/emoji]. I've been fiendin for one for too long now so I caved. I'm gonna hear it from my girl when it comes in

And I just copped the black TF pants for $42.47 on NDC after using a promo code. I'm acting like I got money [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom