**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I know that this is a very subjective question, but if you can only choose one TK Windrunner, will you choose Grey or Hasta?

orders incorrect Tech Knit wind runner size from End. How easy is it to return to Nike store for store credit?

I know that this is a very subjective question, but if you can only choose one TK Windrunner, will you choose Grey or Hasta?

can't go wrong with grey. I have it and love it. Hasta coming in and they look great as well. Grey probably will be worn more

That's tough. Hasta's a unique color, but grey goes with more things and it's also the signature color of the entire Tech Pack line since the 2013 reintroduction.

orders incorrect Tech Knit wind runner size from End. How easy is it to return to Nike store for store credit?

Very. I did it when I bought the wrong size in Europe. Came back to the states and exchanged it for my size. But they returned it for a gift card so I could do that.

Without a receipt they are only going to give you the lowest price that's in the system. So you aren't likely to get the full retail value for them

For example I just tried to do this for my Kim Jones LWP which retails at $250. Without a receipt they were only able to give me $110 for them because that was the lowest price in the system

If exchanging for a different size in the same color, then it's fairly simple. Certain Nike stores have now implemented a no receipt no gift card policy recently. Meaning, without receipt, you no longer get a gift card but instead have to find items in the store for even exchange. Seen it happen at my local outlets. Apparently Resellers and scammers have been returning Nike product from Ross/Marshall to outlets for more $$ towards their merchandise gift cards

Without a receipt they are only going to give you the lowest price that's in the system. So you aren't likely to get the full retail value for them

For example I just tried to do this for my Kim Jones LWP which retails at $250. Without a receipt they were only able to give me $110 for them because that was the lowest price in the system

I heard about that. I paid $150. TK wind runners in Hasta come any cheaper? To my knowledge, they haven't hit outlets yet?

It is extremely tough to pass on the hasta TK but with the holidays around the corner the reality is it's just a hoodie and I shouldn't spend $160 on it :lol:

Cool, thanks. Any info on the fit? Does it get loose/baggy as the tf?  

i wouldn't call my TF joggers baggy but the TK joggers are definitely more slim fitting. very slim fitting. NDC photos are accurate.

Last edited:
Hasta hoodie came in this past weekend. Love it.

Got the seaweed joggers too. Haven't had a chance to open that up yet but it's looking darker than I thought it'd be.

View media item 2241842
Hey guys looking to grab these and just want to know if the waist runs tts or should I size up or down ?

Haha nvm looked past post for answers

Hey I saw you got your answer but I wanted to add my 2 cents since I got some for Black Friday for the low.

I am normally a 34 but the outlet I was at (Lancaster pa) only had a 32 and a 36. The 36 looked too big so I tried on the 32 and the fit was perfect to me. If anyone is around there they may have pairs still but I'm not sure. They were $29.99 before the 25% off promo at the time.
Wore them yesterday and thought they were comfy for sure.
View media item 2243058View media item 2243057

Last edited:
Hey I saw you got your answer but I wanted to add my 2 cents since I got some for Black Friday for the low.

I am normally a 34 but the outlet I was at (Lancaster pa) only had a 32 and a 36. The 36 looked too big so I tried on the 32 and the fit was perfect to me. If anyone is around there they may have pairs still but I'm not sure. They were $29.99 before the 25% off promo at the time.
Wore them yesterday and thought they were comfy for sure.
View media item 2243058View media item 2243057

Appreciate the heads up bro. I'm usually a 32 waist. So u think I should go for 30? Or just stick to normal 32 waist

kingofkicks954 kingofkicks954 I'm always weary of advising to go down a size but I can tell you from my personal experience that the 32 fit me just fine. I wasn't able to try on a 34 to compare so I'm not sure of the difference between the two.
I am 5 6 175 and normally wear a L in my TF bottoms if that helps.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom